Rammwurst

Can't play anymore with Exp Update 0.63.147489

Was playing perfectly fine until the servers went down and then when they came back up and the game was done patching every start of DayZ results in this error

m6M8OTK.png

I haven't changed anything since the servers went down and went up back again except cook dinner

Rebooting, reinstalling DayZ, starting Steam as administrator - nothing works. Stable doesn't work anymore either.

I guess BattlEye was updated?

Edited by Rammwurst

I too am experiencing the same issue, and tried reinstall, running Steam as administrator and uninstalling and reinstall battleye.. but its a no go.

I am having this same issue, I am losing my mind over this... I've been working on this for an hour and a half, disabled windows defender... tried an offline administrator acc... made sure I had permissions over the folder and nothing. And I know for a fact that we have permissions to the DayZ_64x.exe because I can RUN the file and view the main menu of the game, and join a server, but since I am not launching it with battleye... I get kicked within a second. It says we don't have access to the folder only when you try to launch it with the battleye launcher, which we have to...

Mind is on my E: drive, maybe its something to do with the drive letters or pathing with spaces who knows.. I know its a bug in the software and not my end.

100% a software issue. I don't think there is anything we can do about this until the next battleye update releases for EXP...

However I don't think that this is a drive issue. I reinstalled to all 3 of my drives and its not working...

I'm on Windows 10, fully up to date. Malwarebytes, was installed but removed it and tried.. also made sure windows defender was off.. nothing is working.

Having Same issues, Redownloaded to Different Harddrive, Made everything Start with admin access, Gave user full control. Deleted Battleeye redownloaed that.Can only get it to start byt going to the folder and clicking that. But closes when i click into a server.

Just checking in with everyone, did a Windows reset and reinstalled the game and it still does not work... so don't waste your time with a windows reset....

6 hours ago, corcor_yo said:

Just checking in with everyone, did a Windows reset and reinstalled the game and it still does not work... so don't waste your time with a windows reset....

Thats curious - so BattlEye now doesn't like certain hardware anymore?

4 hours ago, Rammwurst said:

Thats curious - so BattlEye now doesn't like certain hardware anymore?

Thats what its seeming like, if we can get everyone to post there specs maybe we can narrow the problem down to each of our individual hardware.

Just now, corcor_yo said:

Thats what its seeming like, if we can get everyone to post there specs maybe we can narrow the problem down to each of our individual hardware.

Operating System: Win10 Pro 64-Bit

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k 4.0

Motherboard: MSI Intel Skylake B150

Graphics Card: Founders Edition GeForce GTX 1080 8GB

Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz

Headset: Hyper X Cloud Flight

Mouse: Logitech G403

Keyboard: HyperX Alloy Elite

Hard Drive: Samsung 960 EVO

I'm giving up at this point. I have a good 8 hours troubleshooting this Yesterday and Today...

Methods I have tried (2015 methods and 2017 methods)

Granting admin privileges to literally every file that would need them ( i.e DayZ_x64 & DayZ_BE)
Granting admin privileges to DayZ through CMD
Changing read only files
Uninstalling & reinstalling battleye in a million different ways
Disabling windows defender and fire wall (no other anti virus on my PC)
Tried running the game in safemode, (wont work because BE doesn't work in safemode...
Hard Windows reset
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game to different drives
Probably a couple more things i am forgetting but a lot of the time I spent was research...

I've basically tried every fix From 2015 when this issue apparently happened to people before, and also tried every fix I could find when something like this happened for pubg.
Every single fix from all of those posts don't work. However I would mention that it looks like previously a lot of people fixed it by disabling Razer synapse, and some fixed it by disabling their anti virus.... I tried this with barebones windows as well, The only thing I installed was graphics driver and steam and it still didn't work. So at this point I am starting to believe that BE doesn't like something in our hardware, and the only way to know for sure is to get your specs... but theres really nothing we can do until the next "security update" because this "security update" fucked us all....

This is literally how I am feeling right now : 8k64swi2irr01.jpg?width=392&height=469

Operating System: Win10 64-Bit

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k 

Motherboard: MSI 

Graphics Card:EVGA 1080ti

Ram: G.skill

Mouse: Asus

Keyboard: Corsair

Hard Drive: Samsung 960/850 EVO tried both

I ran PixARK through somebodies family share because it has BattlEye as well and it wanted to see if at least that works, it installed BattlEye (again) and PixARK worked fine

figured they're using different builds/instances of BattlEye but lo and behold DayZ works fine now as well

Check https://www.battleye.com/ to see what other games you could launch to try and fix this issue

Wonder why DayZ can't be forced to do this on it's own - it's 'way' of reinstalling BattlEye didn't fix this

Edited by Rammwurst

Hello!

I finally fixed the issue by checking if i had Windows 10 updates available and there was.

Hope this will work you too guys!

Ashe