https://youtu.be/cbKePdJuDho

As I was heading east, I stopped by the town of Krasnostav to check if there was any survivor needing help or some food.

As I was going to refresh me by the water pump, I stumbled upon three canned drinks, which made me think that something was fishy. That's when I started to scout the area.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 8lue
      A "little" jump on top of the school in Severograd!
      This happened on the Stress test branch of DayZ, and it seems that if you jump right before an item, its edge will help your jump, giving you a boost.
    • By Baty Alquawen
      Hello guys,
      The new Stress Test is will be online in 15 minutes. We did some changes that should help with a server performance, we tweaked a limb damage and a long wooden stick can now be obtained with a knife, hurayy! 0.63.148115 is a number of the version. So let's test it! 

• By Millennium_Man
      Hi,
      I'm relatively new to the game and dont wont to delete my experimental 0.63 char by accident, so can I still play on the stress test 'branch' and just swap back and forth in steam for stress<->experimental?
      If you know or think you know please state how sure you are about this and if the info is valid for 0.63, I saw some 'ancient' articles claiming you could have 4 chars: 1 for 3. person + 1 for 1. person on each hive.
      brgds
      /M_M