Ayatoma

I go holly shit1

It all began when... I found my self in a new body, it was dark and horrible voices was in the wind! as i try to figure out what part of hell im in and who or what was making that noise... i start running!... soon I see a house! and is that maybe a lake in the distant...? anyways it looks like shelter! and maybe food! weapons??? But first things first, find something to defend off what ever was making those sounds! I  run as fast as possible and i can hear my chest pounding! smash open the door and slam it shut, thinking the thing was right behind! find nothing inside! only a duct tape that I try to snatch, but im unable to! its just there, not matter how much i want it!... and then i realised im not this person, im Ayatoma, sitting in front of my PC playing dayz stress test... so i quite the server and try to reconnect.... . . . Character locked in database...  i go holly shit! whats this!?! i try everything my poor brain can do but no joy for hours!

The real Ayatoma is downgrading now and writing this... what to do??? 

id: STEAM_0:0:6183452

No sure what server i was on im sorry to inform.. but Swe 0-1 sounds right 

Im issue free, was it the down-upgrade? or a friend up high? 
Many hours aprat, hard to tell. Maybe im not handling a stress tests to well. 
So once again I ventured in the stressful world of Z! I found dead people and two mute mad men trying to stab me, i go ninja on them with my lug wrench! POW! Two more Zs!