Patrick666

No Message received

Hello ! I got one question because I don't know why I got only this problem in this game - Dayz and in no other games. When I'm playing online , it doesn't matter on which server, it's like after 20, 10 or 30 minutes of play-  " No Message Received" and the server is kicking me and I must go to log again. I don't know how to fix this problem. My Internet connection is 10 MB's. But I don't have any problems with other games. Please help me if you can :) 

4 hours ago, Patrick666 said:

Hello ! I got one question because I don't know why I got only this problem in this game - Dayz and in no other games. When I'm playing online , it doesn't matter on which server, it's like after 20, 10 or 30 minutes of play-  " No Message Received" and the server is kicking me and I must go to log again. I don't know how to fix this problem. My Internet connection is 10 MB's. But I don't have any problems with other games. Please help me if you can :) 

Try pinging those servers - obviously you don't play on "dozens" of different ones - do a "traceroute" see if your SP is fairly stable or switches routes at peak playing times (like the times you play?). 

AND LOOK at your DayZ server list (list all) and list them by  'lowest ping' - Try the closest 5 pings not the coolest looking severs... You are, right now, probably playing on your choice of  4 or 5 servers, at the most... (because why would you want to play on 30 different severs?) -  & "some folk" shut their servers down, (strangely often though they're not supposed to be able to) .. or ..er .. "perform a manip" that gives you that exact message.. They do this <possibly> for mysterious 'evil reasons that .. er .. nobody understands?   I find this quite common practice when I wander around severs.

And ALSO IMPORTANT turn off all the auto rubbish on your PC that runs in the background, that updates Microsoft or your e-mail or Photoshop or Little-Pony-News or God-knows-and your Antivirus, every 10 mins etc -  (a Win 10 auto-update can block just about anything for a pretty LONG time, and it starts a few minutes after you connect for your fun time - its a MS buit in Pain in the Neck) and also Skype and your GPU performance display,  all that background trash ... etc etc etc... all that bull will take sudden LUMPS off your bandwidth and force it's own priority, then you're dead. ..  Set each of them = ALL to  "DONT download, DONT upgrade, until I tell you to" .

ALSO if your antivirus is "full on" (as recommended) it probably checks every single DayZ file on your PC (there are totally hundreds) every time the game pulls it out AND every time it puts it away (that's REALLY a LOT).. So tell the AV politely NOT EVER to do that. ya know?

in fact - Just turn the antivirus OFF TOTALLY.. then see if you can play, then do not forget to RUN a FULL SCAN afterwards ...

And check your little Bro isn't playing some other (crud) game from his room through the same SP box, and your sis isn't watching football on the same box, and you ARE connected to your home box by Ethernet, right? .. NOT Wifi.. and your ethernet plug aint loose - hehe - and you don't tread on the cables, of course not.. and you don't have a pet hamster that likes to chew electricity. And your fan aint full of fluff = PC or GPU not overheating?  Cool max, who cares about noise (you got headphones on)

and set your PC to NEVER power save.

and FIRST (wow - I remember!) RUN a full scan anyway, now,  you're probably full of trojans from watching BBEEWBS already.

.. Use  SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY (free) - takes half an hour but it cleanz !

GOOD!

(now you got something to do tonite) - tell us what happens.

xxP

Edited by pilgrim*
~

It happen to me but its because the servers(not all but many) restart when its rainning or its the night. But if it kick you after every 20 and 30 minutes:/  I don't know.

Follow @pilgrim* instruction it may help you.

Give me some news,

Billy/Canadian

• Beans 1