Sign in to follow this  
Targeter_NL

Backpacks

Is there a special way to pick up backpacks? I'm in a building with THREE!! backpacks but I can't pick one up.

you need to drop your backpack, go to the new one until u see the lootsymbol. scroll with mousewheel and take the the new backpack. now you can go to your old one and take the things that were in it.

sometimes i wasnt able to aim the new backpack...

sometimes there is some other staf near backpack - so first what you need to do is take all trash around it and only then you will get option to take backpack.

same system goes to carton box in hospitals - thay are usualy contains 5 of everything but sometimes you can find only one bandage or painkiller - take them and then you will get acceess to box items

Also a helpfull tip for the new players!

First pick up all the loose drops around the bag! this will make it 10x easier to actually pickup the bag. In the latest beta patch bags dissappear when dropped, therefore it is smart to transfer the contents of your old bag to the new bag first, then swap, and move on. Or pickup the bag using the gear screen(only possible on dead bodies)

Oke thanks! And the Czech vest pouch is an additional bag or does it replace the current one?

Easy...

If its loot on the ground...

Pick up loose items around the bag

Then select take bag.

OR

If it's on a player body...

Press gear and press the right arrow to take bag.

No need to drop your bag first. (thats why its disappearing!)

As always 100% worked for me and still does.

Oke thanks! And the Czech vest pouch is an additional bag or does it replace the current one?

Hehe that one threw me at first, The Vest pouch is most likely a joke because its smaller than your patrol bag. Maybe in the future Rocket plans to remove backpacks from starting gear and then it makes sense to have vest pouches laying around.

At the moment, Leave them be, since they have less slots than your patrol pack

The Vest pouch is most likely a joke because its smaller than your patrol bag. At the moment' date=' Leave them be, since they have less slots than your patrol pack

[/quote']

its a sniper bag actualy - its ment to cary just some ammo for your sniper rifle.

its not easy job to hide with alice bag or coyoti bag in the grass :)

its a sniper bag actualy - its ment to cary just some ammo for your sniper rifle.

its not easy job to hide with alice bag or coyoti bag in the grass :)

Might be true but with ghillie suit your bag is not visible at all even if you have biggest coyote backpack :).

p.s. I would love if czech backpack had 20 slots and Alice 16. I mean Alice backpack is like 50 years old and looks like it. The CZ backpack is lot more modern, has CZ vz95 camo and looks a hell lot more sexy (I believe).