Sign in to follow this  
Pliskinki

0.63 Attachments and Firearms Melee.

0.63 is a patch that has so much potential! The new controller feels great and plays nice, reloading is super cool and tactical now, but I noticed a little lack of schematization for the keyboard and controller, so this is a suggestion on this side of things.

1 - Tactical Reload: Tap "R" twice, to drop the mag out of your weapon so you can rapidly reload your gun if you had not space in your inventory to do the natural reload.

2 - Weapon Attachments: Tap "Middle Mouse Button" (Since now it is not particularly tied to ADS) to activate your firearm attachments, Flashlights, Red Dots, etc...

3 - Firearms Melee (But-stock bash, Bayonets, etc...): Hold "Middle Mouse Button" while weapon is raised to perform the action.

I think this would cover everything that I felt that is lacking for the controllers to be perfect.

Also I believe that the loading screen of the game should give "tips" about the controllers, so it would be more intuitive for new players since the game has a pretty neat but different from the usual, OR, you guys could link a little video teaching people how to do stuff.

Well, that's it, thanks for reading.