Sign in to follow this  
gogomal

Post about sound issue when tabbing in/out of game.

Hi, I wanted to make this post to get some help on this. I don't really know what might be causing it.

What happens is, I am using speakers (my main monitors speakers). I have a second monitor on the side, and I watch a stream there. Any time I'll want to tab in and out of the game, the moment or as long as the tabbing takes so like 1 second or w/e I won't have sound. It's like it resets my whole sound system every time I decide to tab in or out. 

Any help on this would be appreciated. I have not tried this with headphones on. 

I tried to watch a show on VLC instead of a stream later in the day, to see if it would happen again, but instead when I tab in my VLC crashes completely. I don't know if this is because of dayz and what happens with the sound, or if it's cause of VLC itself but I mention it for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by gogomal
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Baker. said:

Sounds like drivers to me..

So should I use older drivers? Cause I think mine are all updated :o 

you can try that, just sounds like you are presenting the software with an exception its not programed for. You could also try messing with the drivers settings like "let applications take exculsive control" etc etc

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Baker. said:

you can try that, just sounds like you are presenting the software with an exception its not programed for. You could also try messing with the drivers settings like "let applications take exculsive control" etc etc

thank you. hopefully ill figure it out