Sign in to follow this  
Karn

New bandit looking for gang

Hi folks

Just found out about Dayz a few days ago got it working last night 6 updater is fantastic.

Looking to find some mature ppl to play with i work odd shifts, so usually on from 1amPST (australia) 8pm PDT untill 6am pst or 1am PDT roughly.

I dont mind what server i play on as long as its sub300 ping and with a group of ppl that are out to have fun and help eachother survive as a group even it it means praying on others

So happy about this mod, been looking for something like this for along time, Bandit would be my natural style as i cant see myself trusting anyone unless we are working together in such a situation so im not going to even attempt to be a friendly survivor:s

Anyway post below if you are in a team looking for more regular players, dont mind showing a noob the ropes. I will add those interested on Steam when i get home from work.:D

You have PMs disabled. but anyways ill just write it here.

When you do get a Ghulie suit you can join our team. we are nt in a rush to get more people in and it will take some time to find one but when u do throw me a PM and ill send you my skype ID.

whats up man i'm an Aussie and i'm trying to start my own bandit group up if you would be interested in helping me out add me on steam man we will probably play on us servers seeing as there's too many boss people on Aussie servers but its OK with ping and everything times don't matter and sorry about mistakes in my spelling sorta in a rush but yea add me if your interested.

Steam id= tc2319

I'm not familiar, but a EU group recruiting for an Aussie, wouldn't that be worse of a ping than NA? Granted I'm not from either I am just curious.