• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MorphineBP
      Hey guys,
      As you know the collision system related to vehicle is currently very frustrating. Your vehicle can be easily blocked on some stone wall, trees, rocks... or worse. Not necessarily damaged ! Just stucked on something.
      You've added a debug feature to destroy vecs. What would be good is adding also a similar feature allowing player to push any vehicle. By that I mean moving the vec just a few meters away, in order to unblock/unbug it. 
      I don't think this is something difficult to add. And it's something already existing on similar games. A way to help player going around stupid collision situation.
      Nothing more frustrating than abandoning a pristine vec just because of some random collision bug.
      What do you think about that ?
      It would make all the vehicle gameplay a little less broken.
    • By Asmondian
      > JUST A VIDEO TO RESUME THIS  SIMPLE IDEA

PROS:
      There is no reason why weapons with mags have random bullets inside and weapons without mags don´t  Players would loot more often this kind of weapons looking for ammo It´s a simple add to enrich game experience No more useless weapons that nobody moves over and over avoiding the loot to respawn More chance to survive in the spawn locations and middle of the map and have something to fight when you want to hit the middle military bases. Simple add to enrich something to do in the coast and prevent server hopping players that walk the hole map on an empty public server and then jump to a full near the northern military bases.  
      CONS:
      I don´t know the impact that could have in the CLE (Central Loot Economy) or in game performance Some of you said this could lead to a more KOS situations on the coast.