It will be great to see some animatons for them like slow walking when like hi start smeling then u star to see them and someone of them just then start to run just fall down on the graund (something like in the movie). Second if u hide in the house zombies star knock the doors whit head, arms but not enable to open them or if u stand near by window they whont to try grab u whit heands.ofcorse hordes small horde ho just walking everywhere in woods (like from Zelenogors to Pavlovo) because then hordes coming from big city's its make more sense its not hard to program 8,10 zombiest start walking together from big towns like Zeleno, Cerno and Nova just to anywhere but not to the dead end they can walking araund the map just till they find some meat. I know whit zombie animations its not hard but whit knocking the doors and grabbing stuff thas harder. I'm very glad to see what u done in 62 patch and i hope some day zombies gonna be like in movies and zombies gonna scare you for rel.

Edited by Raimundas Blk
Sorry i didint read rules. So i said add "u shoud do thad and what" sorry

Let's let the devs work on getting things like the combat system working properly before we worry about adding dress-up things....

Even though the devs seem to think dress-up parts is what finishes a game, and not functionality....

Edited by t3h_kgb