Ryan Blunt

Some servers not showing

I play a lot on the PIPSI.net hive, and i noticed that some of their servers (not all) have vanished from the browser, and im assuming that other servers are also invidible but i wouldn't notice. The PIPSI website says that all 4 of their servers are up and running and have players on them, so im thinking its a local issue? I have reset my filters, restarted my game and my computer but the problem persists. I don't want to have to resinstall my game if i dont have to, so any help would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, Ryan Blunt said:

I play a lot on the PIPSI.net hive, and i noticed that some of their servers (not all) have vanished from the browser, and im assuming that other servers are also invidible but i wouldn't notice. The PIPSI website says that all 4 of their servers are up and running and have players on them, so im thinking its a local issue? I have reset my filters, restarted my game and my computer but the problem persists. I don't want to have to resinstall my game if i dont have to, so any help would be appreciated.

Ping ? and are all 4 on the same hive?

17 hours ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

Ping ? and are all 4 on the same hive?

I rarely get more than 60 ping on all 4, and yes they are all on the same private hive.

The servers recently started showing back up for no apparent reason but any tips would be good in case it happens again.