cage53

Head tracking

Head tracking hasn't worked since the last update. Is it my computer or something with the update

I think that's the update I'm on. I can't seem to enable head tracking in the settings.

I have run into this issue as well. TrackIR is not working in any capacity in DayZ after the update, whether in 32 or 64 bit. In the settings under controls, there is an option under devices that says Xinput, and it is unckecked. No matter what, if you check it, and hit apply, it will remain unchecked if you open the settings again. I know of no possible fixes.

When I verify file integrity I get a ' 1 file failed to validate and will be reaquired' message.  Anyone else have this?

Looks like there is a new exp patch released today that has a potential fix for TrackIR.

Exp Update 0.62.140267

• fixes for proper trackIR functionality, please try it if you're using it and let us know if it works for you

•  

Those with head tracking systems should try it out and report any issues to the bug tracker, or at the very least, post a detailed comment in the relevant thread HERE.

Edited by chambersenator