Sign in to follow this  
Rezarekshun

join new cooperation clan

do you enjoy to play alone sometimes is fun but one player do not have power many player together control whole server no problem I try to meet some player in the game but every time is end in violence sometimes they killed me sometimes I killed them since yesterday is most times I kill them but we can make a clan to enjoy game together we don't kill clan members only every other player we meet in dayz

my plan to make big clan maybe 20 or 30 member we all join same server find weapons meet in forest and go together to town or city we take everything if we meet player we make choice for him put down everything include clothes and shoes and run other direction or die

if member of cooperation clan die is ok we meet him and give to him what he need food cola weapon whatever we have because in this clan nobody own something for themselves we all own everything together if you find something you can keep but when you die the clan will share the gear and meet you replace what you lose maybe not exact same gear but plenty for survive and when we meet next player haha we can enjoy new gear

rules for join

14 years or more

to join you must go with clan to beach and fight player punch v punch no weapon if success congratulation you are new cooperation clan member if you die we ask victim to join and you need try again

respect for all cooperation clan members

accept sometimes we must give life to save clan members

we vote for what we doing example 3 member have idea all clan member vote top idea win we doing that if same votes clan leader decide

NEVER attack clan member even for fun no punch no axe no baseball NO SHOOT punish for this is MURDER and no more clan for you

never steal from clan member

if you have 2 weapon and one clan member have not weapon you must give for him one weapon

if you have food and clan member have stomach rumble you must give food

if you have bandage and clan member is bleed you must give bandage

if you have cola water and clan member is thirst you must give for him drink

if clan member is wet from ocean or lake and you have dry clothes extra you must give for him dry clothes

if you see player who is no clan member you must tell other clan member so we can hunt

never make flare or light or fire in the night time only if clan leader agree

never shoot gun when clan is hunt unless clan leader say weapon free

never kill player who is not clan member unless is direct threat to clan member life or refuse to drop gear and run

if clan find vehicle clan leader decide who going for drive and passenger

I am clan leader my word is final I will make some deputy he decide for me when I do not play dayz

please send pm for information or make question come on JOIN COOPERATION CLAN and we make fun times in dayz

ok thanks for explain wrong place I PUT NEW IN GOOD PLACE PLEASE JOIN MY CLAN GUYS this will be #1 clan for dayz