Sign in to follow this  
Tenchu (DayZ)

Today ain't my day...

Before telling me Gtfo... or have some cheese with your whyne... Just read.

2 reasons why i got pissed today, over Dayz (wich is a fabulous game, I see A lot of potential with this mod, maybe selling it would fix the need of more frequent updates, cause this alpha stage still need a lot of work). I would totally pay 5-10$ for this mod, if you guys get a team together to put up more stuff, a working anti-hack device and frequent updates.

Anyway Rocket's team you guys are good, i like your work.

Reason 1 : The devs restarted the Hive I lost my 3 tents and everything I had collected over the week... Okay, no big deal, it's an alpha stage game I understand.

Reason 2 : I'm with two of my friends near stavy sobor on Us 172, we are talking over skype, im alt-tabbed when suddently my friend start yelling IM DEAD !!! My other friend too, I come back into the server just to notice everyone on the server is getting killed at the same time. ( By being dragged into the sky, followed by a deadly fall ) Okay a Hacker...

I play fair, I mean, I never hop server or d/c when in trouble, I love the gameplay style but man, all that time spent to get back to nothing !

The anti-hack devices are really weak :/.

i found an FN fal with lots of ammo, the one with night vision. Then everyone on the server went up into the sky and fell down....

It sucks about the hacker. However, your tent should still be there, just not visible. The server you placed the tent on needs restarting!

Hackers, the bane of good games. Fuck em all to hell. Fuck their mothers, fuck their grandmothers, fuck their grandfathers for spurning the seed into their grandmothers that eventually created them

I vow If I ever control the world my first law will be to make Hacking in a game (cheating in a sport same thing) a offense punishable by the way the hackers killed the player in the game.

If they pick someone up and throw them from 400 feet in the air, the Hacker will be flown up in a helicopter and thrown 400 feet to the ground.

If a plane falls on a player, I will make a plane fall on the hacker, if he shoots someone through a wall I will have him shot through a wall.

If he shoves a kitten down the throat of a player, I will shove a kitten down his throat and watch him die.

Vote LTSlugg 2012 (Cause america owns the world right?)

Hackers' date=' the bane of good games. Fuck em all to hell. Fuck their mothers, fuck their grandmothers, fuck their grandfathers for spurning the seed into their grandmothers that eventually created them

I vow If I ever control the world my first law will be to make Hacking in a game (cheating in a sport same thing) a offense punishable by the way the hackers killed the player in the game.

If they pick someone up and throw them from 400 feet in the air, the Hacker will be flown up in a helicopter and thrown 400 feet to the ground.

If a plane falls on a player, I will make a plane fall on the hacker, if he shoots someone through a wall I will have him shot through a wall.

If he shoves a kitten down the throat of a player, I will shove a kitten down his throat and watch him die.

Vote LTSlugg 2012 (Cause america owns the world right?)

[/quote']

Justice!