HABITUALOFFENDER

Random Black Screen

I just installed windows 10 on a NvME drive and I am having issues where my Dayz is randomly while playing going to a black screen this happens sometime within 30 mins of playing.. The screen remains black and is frozen even when I open task manager and although I can see the ALT-TAB selection windows on the black screen monitor it wont minimize or allow other programs to be ontop of it.

I have a Windows 7 SSD installation on the same computer still from my old hardrive and that version runs good with the same settings.
I Have been playing Dayz X64 but I will run 32bit next time I play and see if that has the same problem.
I also Verified the game files.
I have launch options
-noSplash -noPause -maxMem16384 -maxVRAM4095 -CpuCount=4 -exThreads=4 -malloc=system

Windows 10 pro x64
i5-4690k
ASUS Z97-E
16GB ram Averix 1600mhz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960

1 hour ago, HABITUALOFFENDER said:

I have launch options
-noSplash -noPause -maxMem16384 -maxVRAM4095 -CpuCount=4 -exThreads=4 -malloc=system

Remove all of them, the game doesn't support those launch parameters anymore.  That should fix it but report back if it doesn't.

Edited by GaryWalnuts

So I removed them. Currently the game is loading into a server everything seems fine but then the screen freezes like a screenshot and game becomes unresponsive. I have tried multiple servers and 32 bit and 64 bit versions.

My nvidia drivers are 378.66 for 900 Series.

I removed my Dayz config files in "My Documents" and reinstalled the game. It worked for longer but not that long.  about 10 mins and My screen froze like a screenshot and Dayz stopped responding. Anyhelp would be great.