Nebo NZ

I'll admit it..

I Tried to ALT-F4 out of combat today. BUT IT WOULDN'T LET ME LMFAO.

(Scenario):

Laying on the hill north east of Stary Sobor waiting for my friend to catch up, Im sitting in a ghillie suit with a gigantic M107 sticking out of the grass. I go AFK to grab some food really fast (40 secs) and as soon as I sit down I hear a thundering roar echoing across the land, a failed sniper was on the other side of the town and just shot the dirt infront of me, I was in shock and I lost 200 blood (??WTF??) So I spammed Alt-F4 as fast as I could since I was freaking out so bad.

-Yeah I admit that I tried to used Alt-f4, I was caught by suprise and should have logged out when I was going AFK, At least i can admit it!

It didn't work, I was looking at the command menu on the left and I was screaming on skype to my friend in panic. So I got up and doubled round to the other side of the hill to get a new vantage point. The enemy sniper is now frollocking in the hills with 5-6 zombies behind him, He Zig-Zags around trololing in the distance. Its around 800M-1000M away so I set up my Zeroing and fire my M107 away, trying to snag this crazy man.

After 20 rounds of my M107 gone I give up, I then notice another player 100M to my left, spam pagedown to get the zeroing back to 100 and blast him away.

To the trololol sniper who was on NZ10. thanks for making my drop my food on the ground and giving me a heart attack -_-

Oh and thanks to your Friend(?) for the Bizon SD with 2 mags <3

I made an account just to say gtfo. So gtfo for attempting to Alt + F4.

Csb.

Sounds pretty pathetic to me... I have not ever ATL+F4 out of game.

I know it is ^_^ But I dropped my sh!t on the floor because he spooked me lmao.

Next time use the on/off switch on your power supply dude...

Noted!

Sorry dude, that's just not an excuse, take your death like a man. It's people doing the disco and hackers that are fucking this up for everyone.

ohnoes, another one who felt in love with his equip, which can be refound in 15 mins when you know where you have to look at (except high grade militarry stuff).

you sir are a totally faggot

Sorry dude' date=' that's just not an excuse, take your death like a man. It's people doing the disco and hackers that are fucking this up for everyone.

[/quote']

I didn't die.. in fact i even went +1 on bandits kills sooo.. Nor did I try use it as an excuse.. + your the guy who derails threads gtfo disco stu.

ohnoes' date=' another one who felt in love with his equip, which can be refound in 15 mins when you know where you have to look at (except high grade militarry stuff).

you sir are a totally faggot

[/quote']

Err dunno about the part about being in love with items. didn't say that was the motive to leave but w/eevss bruh.

Gotta love people who are being real dicks on this post, seriously he admitted that he tried to alt-f4 and? Crytch you cant find your equipment in 15 minutes if you look in that same spot. You sir most likely exploit the game by logging in diffrent servers for loot spots. Theres no way you can find a m107 2 mags in 15 minutes.

Hm, Crytch probally hasnt found anything or just hates the game. Joined: July 2012? that was 3 day's ago

nice alt F4ing exploiter. Im sure this was your "first time".

Err no.. didn't even get to Alt-f4 if you didn't read...

Awkward 10 year old replies ftw.

no that post was just a few minutes ago. Do you not understand time or just have trouble understanding the age of things? There is a time stamp on the posts btw.

Point still stands that you tried to alt F4 like a lil bitch. On top of that, a TERRIBLE sniper to empty an entire M107 mag into a incredibly hard to hit target exposing yourself to every player within 300-500m radius and zeds. Have you not heard of 1 shot 1 kill? Nub sniper.

I didn't die.. in fact i even went +1 on bandits kills sooo.. Nor did I try use it as an excuse.. + your the guy who derails threads gtfo disco stu.

But you said you tried to disco but failed.. So I don't see how you failing at pressing Alt+F4 justifies anything? But the fact that D/C is the first thing that went through your mind when you realised you were being shot at is still the root cause of this problem. Again, take your death like a man.

That you didn't die is some major miracle (20 M107 rounds? Jesus christ).

You lucked out in this situation, but you still tried to Alt+F4 though.

Yes you did try to use it as an excuse. To briefly paraphrase; I tried to hit Alt+F4 and somehow managed to fuck it up, when I realised that there wasn't any chance of me leaving the game I realised I had to stay and fight, I shot at some guy around 20 times with an M107 and missed then finally got a kill at around 100M.

Partially my fault. If I had realised that you were the OP I wouldn't have bothered responding as I have seen how you behave yourself of the forums, only after your reply did I realise that it was you.

Anyway, nice to hear you hang out on NZ10. Will be looking forward to our first encounter in game.

How come it's always the guys with the biggest guns, being the biggest bitches?

no that post was just a few minutes ago. Do you not understand time or just have trouble understanding the age of things? There is a time stamp on the posts btw.

Point still stands that you tried to alt F4 like a lil bitch. On top of that' date=' a TERRIBLE sniper to empty an entire M107 mag into a incredibly hard to hit target exposing yourself to every player within 300-500m radius and zeds. Have you not heard of 1 shot 1 kill? Nub sniper.

[/quote']

You da dumb. 1k+ shots when your in shock is gheybawlz.

Lololol admitted brah come @ me.

How come it's always the guys with the biggest guns' date=' being the biggest bitches?

[/quote']

/shrug

i have no idea what you're saying. But i ll just leave knowing these facts.

FACT: you're so bad you failed at exploiting (Alt F4).

FACT: You're so bad at sniping you empty an entire clip and miss someone breaking a major cardinal rule of sniping.

FACT: You just keep digging yourself deeper with how pathetic you are with the way you present your "justifications".

Disconnecters are annoying, sure but what I find ever worse are people who can't reply to forum threads without insulting someone. /off topic

To be honest, OP apparently didn't dc so it didn't harm anyone. The result is the only thing that matters in the end (according to me at least). As if it mattered that I once considered to DC but I decided against it and ran out into the sniper fire and died even if I knew that those snipers would most likely have DCed. Still they got both the NVGs I was carrying. In the end this is only my opinion.

See guys? You CAN kill the guy trying to murder you. It's possible. No, really.

Actually, if the guy missed you, you are more likely to kill him than he is to kill you.

Its so refreshing to find a topic ,where people are advocating D/Cing scumbags (even the ones that have failed).

Keep it going lads, the hole is not deep enough yet.

Edit:I died several times and it did not even come into my mind to D/C like QQing little brat. I was mad that I've died and lost some stuff,but I would feel like dbag if I D/C'ed out of fight.

See guys? You CAN kill the guy trying to murder you. It's possible. No' date=' really.

Actually, if the guy missed you, you are more likely to kill him than he is to kill you.

[/quote']

I got ambushed once, sprinted to cover, and when I shot back at him HE disconnected. :(

Its so refreshing to find a topic ' date='where people are advocating D/Cing scumbags (even the ones that have failed).

Keep it going lads, the hole is not deep enough yet.

[/quote']

Thoughtcrime.

trawlolrolo0l. People get so worked up that I tried to D/C and I don't even keahhh.

Yeah you could say i'm bad for missing a 1000M shot but so did the other guy when I was laying perfectly still.

You try hit a guy whos zig zagging and flicking around from 1km away. ( bots don't count )