Sign in to follow this  
Saikron

Can I Run North Forever?

I stocked up on beans and drink and headed into the woods to see what I could find. I made it to a huge expanse of rolling grassy foothills that don't seem to end.

Is there some kind of barrier that I will hit or is this just going to wrap around or something?

Yes. But eventually there will be nothing but barren landscape until you die of thirst or hunger.

If you happen to go off the edge of the map you will find an endless field of hills, mountains, and shit like that.

What?! Shit... that explains that stupid looking seam that I saw like 30 minutes ago where this mossy field was stitched up with the hills.

Sounds like it's time to bite the ol' cyanide capsule.

Maybe its like minecraft (pc version) and if you go out far enough things start to get fucked up.

What?! Shit... that explains that stupid looking seam that I saw like 30 minutes ago where this mossy field was stitched up with the hills.

Sounds like it's time to bite the ol' cyanide capsule.

Yup, that's the map border line, there's nothing beyond it, except probably some clans camps ;)

Sure you can run north forever, since the map overloops the last km "outmap" line forever.. well not really forever, just until you die :D