jdotjdot7

First Car of DayZ :D

I just found a tractor, i scavenged for 20 minutes to find a Jerry can, filled it up, drove it for 2 minutes before the red level engine died D:. But still! It was my first car and i was happy lol. What was your first vehicle?

I found a motorbike partly submerged next to the factory in solnichiny, everything seemed to be in worked order when I got on it apart from the lack of fuel. I'm pretty new to this game but that is an odd place to run out of fuel... unless they left the engine running? If that is possible...

Anyway after about 20 minutes I found a jerry can with fuel start the long journey back and I could hear "brumm brummmm burmmmm" and someone rides past me on it...

Well my friend never found a vehicle till today..

We took out a clan and stole their truck then found a boat and then a fishing boat, so he found first 3 vehicles in one day.

But awesome find!

Well my friend never found a vehicle until just now and there were six together in one big circle.

1 up XTREME!

Wew! You found a vehicle?! I guess the clan hoarders aren't doing their job right today.

Yeah I found a tractor once.. once.. in 100 hours of play roughly. Kinda sad actually :o

ive found a couple..

found an ATV about 300m south of the Factory Complex sitting on the tree line in the open.. fully repaired and fueled.. after about 1 min of driving it going 60+ over a hill, i flipped it and made it out without any damage to me.. although it was unuseable at that point

then i found a tractor parked next to some gas station pumps, mildly damaged, i rode that about 15min til i crashed into a very small bush and it exploded killing me lol

My first vehicle was the black SUV, I killed a man for it way back in the old days.:cool:

geez why so blurry? Hurts my eyes just looking at a screenshot of it..

3D resolution...

i found a GAZ south of sobor with a flat tire, was driving around with it for about 4 days, was pretty cool to drive the throu hordes on the airfield^^

put all loot in it and filled 1 tent with basic stuff and 3 with heli stuff in that 4 days.

yesterday i logged in and all was gone, after a server restart the tents where back but empty, pretty frustrating but thats the game...

I've only seen a busted ATV at Stary Sobor. Everything needed to be repaired but it had a FN FAL stashed inside :D