Sign in to follow this  
drey stellium

Character Health in Experimental

I am some what new to DZ, been playing for just under a year and have couple of questions about Unstable branch.

1. Health in a Status window: Blood seem to return to 5k (normal) over time, but health doesn't. How can i bring my health back to 5k. Is it even possible?

2. Heat packs: How do i use them and where do i place them? Do they work?

3. I lost an AK47 mag on Experimental after inserting into a weapon. It just disappeared. I logged but it was still missing after i came back into the game. Anyone else had this issue?

I know exp/unstable has issues and not expecting this to work properly. If someone can give me guidelines i would really appreciate it.

1. Blood has to be at 5k for health to regen, which is very slow. Also I think you still have to be hydrated and energized.

2. You activate heat packs and stick them in one of your inventory slots. It warms your character. They help a little, but personally I just start a fire to warm up. Do not let your character go below cold this update.

3. Yeah it happens, someone else could have picked up the same mag (ghosted) on the ground, thus causing yours to disappear when you inserted it.

Edited by GH0ST_OP
extra info

10 hours ago, drey stellium said:

I am some what new to DZ, been playing for just under a year and have couple of questions about Unstable branch.

1. Health in a Status window: Blood seem to return to 5k (normal) over time, but health doesn't. How can i bring my health back to 5k. Is it even possible?

2. Heat packs: How do i use them and where do i place them? Do they work?

3. I lost an AK47 mag on Experimental after inserting into a weapon. It just disappeared. I logged but it was still missing after i came back into the game. Anyone else had this issue?

I know exp/unstable has issues and not expecting this to work properly. If someone can give me guidelines i would really appreciate it.

1. Let me explain this to you:

There are 2 stages of natural blood regeneration low and high.

For the low natural blood regeneration you need to be at least dark green energized and at least have neutral thirst, this will increase your blood by 1 each time. For the high natural blood regeneration you need to be at least light green energized and dark green hydrated which will give you 3 blood each time.

With natural health regeneration there is only one stage and that is the healing stage which was a few patches ago a status indicator as well but they took that out. For natural health regeneration to occur you need to be full blood first of all. You also need to be light green energized and dark green hydrated which will give you 1 health back each time.

2. Right click on the heatpack and click "Turn on" or "Break" or what ever the option is. I don't know if some clothing will warm you up faster, for example putting it in your pants would warm you up faster than when it's in the backpack but I don't know if this is the case. I always put it in my pants or shirt just to be sure. There is however a bug that it shows up that it isn't working/getting hot but actually it is but the visual status of the item does not update.

3. No, I haven't noticed this bug (yet). Perhaps maybe bad luck? If it happens again I would definitely report it to the feedback tracker!