jdotjdot7

Banned for "NightCrawling" ?

So, I am at NW Airfield in Seattle 404 and I see a person running towards me and hold his gun up so i shoot him between the eyes, nothing good on him so I return back to the firehouse and get shot at, but the guy sucks at aiming and i return fire and knock him unconscious, realizing i have zombies on me, I run away and lose the zombies then back towards the body as I realize he isn't dead yet, shoot him while he was unconscious, (he only had an ak74 but i got a bandit kill) and then for fear that there may be more people I just leave the server as I don't want to be in an Airfield of around 5 people. Later on, I log back on Seattle 404 and i am "Banned for NightCrawling" what the hell is this and why am i banned for it.

You left the server because you didn't want to die...Shame on you, and this belongs in the Ban Appeals section.

You left the server because you didn't want to die...Shame on you' date=' and this belongs in the Ban Appeals section.

[/quote']Shame on him for what? He wasn't in a firefight, he just wanted to get out of there in case there were other people.

Ya he should totally have climbed to the top of the comm tower and bent over and shaked his ass in every other direction for a full hour before disconnecting. That's how honorable men do it!!!!!11111oneonehundredandone

Shame on him for leaving because he was worried their were more people. That's a real puss way to go about it. Most people probably do the same which removes from the immersion. "I killed someone, oh shit there might be more!" logout.... should have gone like "I killed someone, oh is their more? Oh shit better hide and sneak about to get out unscathed!"

Its not even an Appeal, i just want to know what nightcrawling is and why i got banned for it.

Should have just said "later I needed to go to chemo, so I logged."

everyone would still have been a douche, but you could have totally acted offended that they did not respect your health issues.

1. Nightcrawling 15 up, 4 down

The art of crawling at 4am, blacked-out drunk, through a sea of drunk passed out people.

As the Urban dictionary describes it...

Night Crawling is obviously when you literally just crawl around the whole map laying down.

And the admin is mad for it.

Should have been playing the trololol song in direct comms to make him even more mad.

Well that explains it, now to find the definition of being banned by a drunk admin at 4am in the morning.

Shame on him for leaving because he was worried their were more people. That's a real puss way to go about it. Most people probably do the same which removes from the immersion. "I killed someone' date=' oh shit there might be more!" logout.... should have gone like "I killed someone, oh is their more? Oh shit better hide and sneak about to get out unscathed!"

[/quote']

I was using a lee enfield for godsakes, its my 4th time at the airfield ever and i got sniped the other 3 times. I was just excited to be there and alive, i didnt want it to get taken buy a group of 5 bandits, one being a server owner apparently. Also, the server was in daytime it wasnt even night.

I said Shame on you, not flaming you man, just a little disappointed in you is all. So just to clarify you weren't drunk and it WAS daytime? I don't know man...Have you joined the X-Men recently?

A less trolololol response:

Nightcrawler is a character from an American comic book who had the ability to teleport around. They probably didn't want to say "Bamf" - the sound effect he makes when he teleports - because it's associated with being awesome these days for mysterious reasons.

In short, they probably thought you disconnected in a firefight.

Shame on him for leaving because he was worried their were more people. That's a real puss way to go about it. Most people probably do the same which removes from the immersion. "I killed someone' date=' oh shit there might be more!" logout.... should have gone like "I killed someone, oh is their more? Oh shit better hide and sneak about to get out unscathed!"

[/quote']

This is a game, he can leave when he wants to (he didn't leave in the middle of the fight, so you can't cry about exploits being used).

Unless you're the one who bought his computer and pays his bills, then i'm really sorry.

[/quote']

This is a game, he can leave when he wants to (he didn't leave in the middle of the fight, so you can't cry about exploits being used).

Unless you're the one who bought his computer and pays his bills, then i'm really sorry.

First off, think before you write a response, never said anything about exploits or that such, so stfu and think before you write shit like that.

Shame on him for what? He wasn't in a firefight' date=' he just wanted to get out of there in case there were other people.

[/quote']

So, in your book it's cool to shoot someone and then log out just incase they have a friend near by who heard the shots? What's the difference bewteen server hopping to escape in the middle of a fight, and server hopping to escape just before the fight begins? Either way, he logged out to avoid death.

Shame on him for what? He wasn't in a firefight' date=' he just wanted to get out of there in case there were other people.

[/quote']

So, in your book it's cool to shoot someone and then log out just incase they have a friend near by who heard the shots? What's the difference bewteen server hopping to escape in the middle of a fight, and server hopping to escape just before the fight begins? Either way, he logged out to avoid death.

I bet you think its cool that server owners who have some of the best gear can camp places where noobs go to get gear just so that they may advance in the game too eh?

Problem is, he disconnected to avoid PVP.

His whole 'I didn't want to run out into five other people so I got off' isn't permitted.

Now if he logged out after the kills, shaking and freaked out, needing a break, then I would consider unbanning him if he was on my server.

But no, he did it deliberately to avoid combat. This is more of a confession than a ban appeal.

But he didn't log out while the dead guy's buds closed in on him. He logged out out of fear that there was dead guy buddies out to get him. As far as we know there may not have even been anyone around.

Yeah he didn't log out to avoid combat you moron.

He disconnected in FEAR of more people coming. He didn't know if there WAS more people around, which was the fear he was facing, so he logged out in fear of MORE PEOPLE BEING AROUND.

He didn't know there was more people? Disconnecting to avoid PvP is when you see people shooting at you and you disconnect.

GOOD DAY SIR

Sounds like one of the people you shot and killed was the Admin? prolly got pissed because of that and banned you, citing some shit reason for it.