Sign in to follow this  
GunnyITA

Update to Counter Sick Players

Since the 0.60 release and changings from realoading weapons with the R button, i've noticed even more often players geared up with military stuff or automatic/semiautomatic weapons.

This happens both in public and pvt server, and it's not only justified only by waking up on 6.00 AM morning because it's the mummy on the morning is preparing the coffee and tidy their rooms.

This happens because with this update people are forced to swap to high tier weapons, so they keep suicide and respawn till they are in condition to reach a military base and get better stuff?

How many times did you meet a barely fresh spawn with an automatic weapon on his hands? Often!

Sniper rifles with the R system are better, because you can detect where the bullet  is falling before reloading and then correct your zeroing

Pump Shotguns might be fine with R , But they are still buggy sometimes and you won't kill a target giant like an elephant in 1 m. I forgot how many times i've shot point black a target and didn't kill him. Even when he was standing and looting without know i was there.

REAPETER:.....This gun with the R and magazine capacity now have an HUUUUGE NERF . By what i know the Rossi Rifle holds 10 rounds in real life, ingame is 7 and before the update was 11. And as DAYZ is a difficult game to aim because people keep zigzag out. The R button influence the reloading speed of this weapons and now using it with this update is no more fast as before....you are afraid to make the good shot, then your reloading speed decrease. Shoot with it now it's as fast as any other Bolt Action Rifle ...You can't even make suppression fire! What's the difference between 5 rounds and 7? nothing......I think Reapeter should not need the R Button, or bring it to 10 rounds

What about to add 2 attachment for it? By what a know in this gun can be attacched a Rail and a scope aswell...I suggest to do not make it too much powerful to add both things to high the TIER of it....add a RAIL and a PISTOL SCOPE! yea the same on the Longhorn, just for a small zoom with a weapon with Pistol Rounds! If you miss the RAIL, you can't attach the scope. What do you think about it?

TRUMPHET: I know that no one picks it but....but same for the Reapeter: "Give Caesar what is Caesar's" ....remove R on it or bring this gun to 10 rounds, not 7.

RESPAWN: You die? 30 seconds.

You do suicide within the 5 minutes?.....Spawn change to 90 seconds.

You suicide again within the 5 minutes? ....Spawn goes to 120 seconds.

Many many times we've seen people keep suiciding and reaching their mates to continue the firefight and loot back again. It's stupid. You Die? Game is over! Play smartly next time! Whole gameplay would change because of this improvement.

Those are luck to spawn nearby are just lucky...what can i say....but i'm sick to see costantly people keep suiciding to spawn nearby where they want, loot in a few minutes despite those taken half an hour/ an hour to do it. it's stupid.

Just a few adjustemt and we are going to reduce the amout of automatic weapons in whole game.

It's frustrating that anytime and anywhere you are going to meet players geared up with automatic stuff, and i don't want to wake up at 6.00 AM or having a team that clones his stuff (3 clans in my country does it, it's sad). Please do something to reduce this such ridicolous amount of geared special forces in the game. Is no more a surival sand box game....It's like playing a real ARMA with all players equipped!

Edited by GunnyITA