Steven89

when does loot respawn

ok so if i find a pile of loot and i take it all.....when does the loot respawn ?

i cant imagne that it only spawns new if u restart the server

would be cool if someone could give me an answer

I've heard rumors of 1hr, but to be honest, I've checked that time span and found that the loot didn't re spawn. so it is definitely more then a hour.

yeah it has to be more than 1 hour....im camping this spot for like 74 minutes now....i think more than 1 hour is to much

Well I wouldn't camp anywhere for that long man, in the time you have waited you could have looted multiple cities. But that's just my thing, I'm always on the move!

Even if stuff spawns back after a while it wont be the same stuff you picked up the first time... You mite be very disappointed after waiting such a long time for stuff to spawn back.

yeah i know that stuff spawns random....im just doing this so i know when the loot spawns new thats all :D

Depends.

Takes a LONG time for loot to change into something else

If you remove loot from it's spawn, then go away and come back it is far quicker to respawn more loot.

How long? it varies somewhat... 5 minutes usually.

Crash Site loot is first come first served and does not reappear until the server resets. At which point the helicopter locations will all change.

You being near the spawn area mite stop it from spawning. Try moving away from the area for 10 min then going back to check.

This is what I heard, it respawns every 10 minutes as longs no player has been within 120m of that building for 10 minutes straight and there is no loot at all in the building(although I have seen loot respawn even though there is junk loot still in the building,, i tested this at NW airfrield on a pretty empty server and it worked, I just looted and stayed 120m away for a big over 15 minutes and the loot came back.

Around 10 minutes is correct, and yes you have to move out of the area for it to respawn.

ok...so i am camping like 80 minutes now...and u say well idiot....just move for 120m for like 5-15 minutes and the loot will be there ok guys thanks....ill take my gun and just bring it over with :D

no srsly thanks guys :D