Sign in to follow this  
Ziggy in HD

My friend started making DayZ videos

Nice video, i´m from germany too. The funny thing is that many german players are rude, the only players who talked bad about my mama were germans. That is the reason why i play on UK or other servers, the people are more relaxed. But he gets what he deserved, a good start for your youtube career :)

5 hours ago, Monkeys Machinimas said:

Nice video, i´m from germany too. The funny thing is that many german players are rude, the only players who talked bad about my mama were germans. That is the reason why i play on UK or other servers, the people are more relaxed. But he gets what he deserved, a good start for your youtube career :)

Please explain why a fresh spawn deserved to be assaulted by 4 armed squadmates.  The guy was just looting on the coast when 4 guys attacked him with melee weapons and firearms.  I'd probably invent some colorful words to describe the assailant's mother, just like he did.

That said, not a bad first video.  I look forward to the next one!

• Like 1

No the fresh spawn didn´t deserved that, but the guy who was trying to offend them. He not only said that their mothers are w****s, he also said that he wishes the death for them. The way the guy was talking is the most disrespectful way you can do it, i´m 100% sure that he says the same to freshies when he is geared. I mean this is only a game and for me this the thrill of the game, you can always get attacked, killed or be someones hostage. You can have fun in those situations, but only if you don´t take it to serious. I play different styles, sometimes so friendly that it hurts (me) and sometimes as a bandit or murderer. But that is what i like about dayz, there so many ways to think about it and to play it. I know it sounds crazy but i kill people because you feel something in this moment and i´m always impressed that a game can do that. Peace, Love and Harmony :)

PS: Sorry i forgot to quote this post to Parazight

Edited by Monkeys Machinimas