The L!ne

New Camo-Skin: urban Camo

Hi Guys,

its my first suggestion thread here. In my mind was the question: there is a camo for all the situations in the green wilderness but there is no camo for the cities.

Why cant we implement an urban camo like one of these: http://www.hyperstealth.com/JSF.jpg

How do you like the idea?

EDIT:

added another skin below:

"i want to add another skin-suggestion: the german "flecktarn". one of the best camouflage for a forest around middle europe ;) so it could be a slightly better-camouflage then the "normal" camo-clothing.

picture: http://www.your-army-shop.com/images/bw-feldanzug-flecktarn-01.jpg"

• Like 1

Could be an idea but DM butt hurt ppl will moan there will be more DM lol

I like the idea thou

I know there is more important things to do (fixed bugs etc.) but it is a suggestion like all the weapons/car-suggestion-threads ;)

I love Urban camo (the grey and black blob one, not red brick or russian).

The game really needs more skins, and there are tons in Arma2 that can be used! Or editted.

i also have to admit: i never played arma 2 and can't say anything about the skins of arma 2

Urban tactical skins would be interesting, because they are almost useless outside cities (like ghillie suits are a give-away in an urban environment). Generally I'd like to see more skins or clothing, things like helmets and military fatigues. All those military infected have helmets (some even pilot helmets) but you can't use that stuff.

+1 There should be a LOT more skins in the game. Give people a choice that fits their play style.

• Like 1

+1

I'm sure, more skins will come, but really, this is not a top priority. Let rocket fix bugs and try new features before expanding on the existing ones.

Remember this idea for the beta stage ;)

• Like 1

That actually looks like it would make it significantly harder to see some1 from a distance. Maybe it should add a backpack-hiding mechanic, which would make it more stealthy since that is, in my opinion, one of the first and most obvious things to look for if you think something is a survivor.

• Like 1

I think there should be as much skins as possible, if its fixed and player will not respawn in warter there should be more skins.

BTW is Ghillie removed or what? I used to have one and now its gone what happened?

• Like 1

Could be an idea but DM butt hurt ppl will moan there will be more DM lol

I like the idea thou

I think camo could have a greater purpose than for DM. Like... Urban camo gives you -1 visibility on urban environment and ghillies etc. give you -1 visibility in nature.

• Like 1

Sorry sorry, but the flecktarn is not the most efficient camo in mid-europe. Take a look at the british DPM, Danish M84, Swedish M90, Russian Flecktarn-D, the partizan (still russian), the Auscam...

I'd love to see an urban camo though, like the urban tiger-stripes...

• Like 1

I definitely agree the different suits should offer different perks. I also made a thread on the lootability of these items off dead players.

• Like 1

Sorry sorry, but the flecktarn is not the most efficient camo in mid-europe. Take a look at the british DPM, Danish M84, Swedish M90, Russian Flecktarn-D, the partizan (still russian), the Auscam...

he said one of the best ;) not the best

• Like 1

that was already considered :D so please stop writing, that they have to fix the bugs first... I am pretty sure they will do just this and at stuff in the beta ;)

i have read that new skins is a serious issue in the next month/weeks so i want to apply to add my suggestions to the game ;)

yeah great. I did not found the Arma-Screens. Would be nice, if it is random what head-type the skin is, so there would be some difference if you wear the same type of clothes.

I think both urban and flektarn would be awesome, because as others have said, the game needs more skins, and these skins make sense for the area.