Sign in to follow this  
79robb

very jittery and high system usage

My dayz runs at about 10 fps and the task manager seems to say it is using 20% of my cpu and 1.5gb of ram. It never used to do this and it doesn't occur in any other games.

Specs are gpu: gts 960 and cpu: intel 6700k at 4.0Ghz

Edit: the game runs at 60 fps when I stand still and also alot of textures don't seem to be loaded in

Edited by 79robb

17 hours ago, 79robb said:

My dayz runs at about 10 fps and the task manager seems to say it is using 20% of my cpu and 1.5gb of ram. It never used to do this and it doesn't occur in any other games.

Specs are gpu: gts 960 and cpu: intel 6700k at 4.0Ghz

Edit: the game runs at 60 fps when I stand still and also alot of textures don't seem to be loaded in

Ok 10fps is not working right. I would do a complete file check, and also hardware check to make sure.

I have a gtx 780ti sc evga 3gb card i7 3770k 3.5

did you overclock this?

If so it is not optimized yet to handle this and your on your own.

Also video card, and CPU fans boost to 100% and see where you stand after this.

I will be very honest, i have 3 i7 cpu's all with different 700 series cards and i am yet to have issues. S1156. s1155, s1150 and a 4th i7 tower and S 1150 i5 tower. All of which are running well.

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

Ranked not to badly but is lower then the ATI 290 card.

GeForce GTX 760 Ti 5,089

Which is about the same rating approx maybe 2-5fps better yours is, and i do well enough with it but it will have the odd hickup and drop fps. Normally runs well enough with dayz.

yea, I overclocked the GPU and the frames dropped alot so I reverted it and the frames didn't go back up so maybe I damaged the card, I don't know

16 hours ago, 79robb said:

yea, I overclocked the GPU and the frames dropped alot so I reverted it and the frames didn't go back up so maybe I damaged the card, I don't know

Could be chances are, you haven't reverted and you are stuck in the same speed you where before.

See if there is any full proof method to do this.