Sign in to follow this  
ispecter

How do I reload my AKM with "R"

hey guys kind of a stupid question but honestly I have two mags for my akm both in good condition however when i press R it doesnt reload the other mag?? i have to manually do it via the tab screen?

45 minutes ago, ispecter said:

hey guys kind of a stupid question but honestly I have two mags for my akm both in good condition however when i press R it doesnt reload the other mag?? i have to manually do it via the tab screen?

R is now meant for solving jams (future) and will only remove 1 bullet from the chamber.

You have to reload when you get the symbol when your mag is empty or place a full magazine in your hot bar and use the corresponding number.

Or do it manually using the interface.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nl said:

R is now meant for solving jams (future) and will only remove 1 bullet from the chamber.

You have to reload when you get the symbol when your mag is empty or place a full magazine in your hot bar and use the corresponding number.

Or do it manually using the interface.

Thank you sir.

6 minutes ago, ispecter said:

Thank you sir.

Oh I forgot, you now also use R to cycle the bolt with non automatic weapons, like the repeater, mosin and so on, so no more just spamming the fire key with these weapons.

• Like 1