Haycer

Cannot Join Any Server

So for the lat 4-5 days I have been constantly searching almost everywhere on the internet for this solution and cannot find it.  Basically when I load up dayz and try to connect to a server it just forces me back to the main menu with no error message at all.  What I noticed is that on the main menu my character just isn't there at all.  

What I've tried:  Completely uninstalling all possible dayz files on my computer, verifying game cache, taking experimental off,  checking filters.  I don't know what else to do.

Occasionally I've found some people with this problem but so solution that I can find, thanks.

I have the exact same problem so glad im not the only one, hopefully someone can help us out soon as i really want to get back into the game 

I am having issues too. I only see about 2 public servers and when I try to join 1 of them it asks for a password and then shoots me back to the main page. Are the servers down, or am I missing something that I need to know for the new patch? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to get back to play DayZ.

I'm experiencing the same issue. last 4-5 days most servers I try to join, shoot me back to the main menu. I have found 2 servers I can join without this issue, but they are not the servers I want to get on. I'm not much  of a computer wiz, and I'm reluctant to start messing with stuff I'm not sure how it will effect the system. Please help!!!

Greetings,

I`ve been experiencing problems when trying to log in to any server, public servers ask me for password and most of the time for the last 2 days all servers I`m able to see are under "Private" servers. Steam wont let me join my friends public servers they`re in, and all of this bull crap started happening after the server "**Get geared or dye trying" was restarted suddenly yesterday at 7:00pm GMT-6, (I`m not even able to see this server listed anymore, not even on history track).

I demand a solution for my account as I`ve been playing Day z  for quiet some time, I payed for this game time ago and I even bought it for a friend of mine! I always stick to every server`s rules and I find this issue very dissapponting!

url]url]url]

i have the exact same issue except my player shows him fully geared like how he was when I last joined a server which was right as the server maintenance started. Please help

Same here :(
Character was showing up the last two days, holding a barrel and mp5 in hand, but as of today he isn't showing up. Tried everything i've found online as well.