Sign in to follow this  
Marreta

SVD vs B95

I have one B95 and now I find one SVD all pristine, which of these rifles is the best,  B95 can do secure kill shots with double shot mode, svd ammo is more easy to fnd and is semi auto, I can down zombies at 950m. So what I choose ?

I personally would go with the SVD, pretty rare to find and holds 10+1 bullets, as the B95 (Blaze) can only hold 2.

SVD > B95. Right now the Mosin 9130, and Blaze B95 deteriorate extremely fast. So, they're useless, imo.

Depends on your playstyle and skill. If you are skilled marksman, go with Blaze because of double shot. If you are medium to no skill with snipers whatsoever, go with SVD.

The Blaze is the master of taking out single targets, nothing survives two .308 rounds. CQC can fail pretty bad if you dont make those 2 shots count. The LRScope is easier to aim at high distances than the PSO scopes imo, and has more zoom

The SVD can massacre multiple people with the 11 round capacity. It also does well at self defense being semi-auto with 11 rounds. It only suffers slightly less zoom then the long range scope on the blaze.

I'd pick the SVD in most situations other than extreme long range, provided i had both guns with an equal amount of ammo.

Edited by varobun
typo

Tanks for reply. B95   is a guaranteed killshot with double mode. but I  the range is 800m .... yesterday I killed 3 players 900m + with SVD,  two of then with one shot  and last with two shots. if the scope of the B95 had mildots would be my choice  any time.

B95 best civilian rifle to long range,  but ammo is hard to find

SVD, best military long range rifle in the game, but is hard to find,  ammo is very easy.

If in the future they  put a military rifle with 338 Lapua magnum will be my choice : D SVD wins for now, only by semi auto fire and 10 rnd mags, and the possibility of hitting targets over 800m  .

15 hours ago, Marreta said:

Tanks for reply. B95   is a guaranteed killshot with double mode. but I  the range is 800m .... yesterday I killed 3 players 900m + with SVD,  two of then with one shot  and last with two shots. if the scope of the B95 had mildots would be my choice  any time.

B95 best civilian rifle to long range,  but ammo is hard to find

SVD, best military long range rifle in the game, but is hard to find,  ammo is very easy.

If in the future they  put a military rifle with 338 Lapua magnum will be my choice : D SVD wins for now, only by semi auto fire and 10 rnd mags, and the possibility of hitting targets over 800m  .

SVD ammo punches right through helmets and vests, .308 can be survivable, if you have armor at medium range.