Sign in to follow this  
Stoner69

M4A1 VS UMP-45 URBAN COMBAT

.60 is coming out soon and these guns are going to be much, much easier to come by so I was wondering which gun you guys think  would be better for urban combat (cherno, elektro, berezino) and why. 

Edited by Stoner69

Hmm. About them being much easier to come by, I wouldn't go that far. For the M4, yes, since it's totally absent from 0.59 (unless you cheat) but as far as the UMP goes, I've had and still have my hands on many UMPs in 0.59. I've found more than 20 UMPs in 0.59, and the mags are pretty easy to find in military locations. 

But in 0.60, UMP is pretty rare, and the mags are even more elusive. Only came across 2 mags and 1 UMP for 15+ AUG, 10+ M4, and everything else...

As for the main question, I would take the UMP for it's stopping power with a powerful round, it's stats in close quarters combat and overall aesthetics. It's just a personal opinion really. The UMP saved me many times in 0.59, and I love it. The M4 is great, but for urban combat I would try to used the CQB stock and magpul grips with a RDS for the scope. I like the M4, but I like the UMP more...   ;)

My first UMP in 0.56 experimental.

23kt0js.jpg

• Like 2