Sign in to follow this  
Zoltar

New Player Looking for organized support

As the subject says, I'm a noob. I've been playing for 2 days now and I've got a decent understanding of the mechanics of the game but I'm getting bored fast playing and dieing solo. My first character lasted 4 hours, got 42 zombie kills with a hatchet, and one player kill cause he threw a roadflare at my head and needed the Lizzie Borden Treatment.

I'm based in Texas, so I prefer US servers. I prefer organized play over running around like a tool, and I'm patient. I'm looking for a clan, squad, group, or whatever it's called for this game to hunt zombies and other players alike. I don't mind going bandit or nice guy, doesn't really matter to me so long as I'm having fun.

I also have a 50 slot TS3 server that I use for other games.

As the subject says' date=' I'm a noob. I've been playing for 2 days now and I've got a decent understanding of the mechanics of the game but I'm getting bored fast playing and dieing solo. My first character lasted 4 hours, got 42 zombie kills with a hatchet, and one player kill cause he threw a roadflare at my head and needed the Lizzie Borden Treatment.

I'm based in Texas, so I prefer US servers. I prefer organized play over running around like a tool, and I'm patient. I'm looking for a clan, squad, group, or whatever it's called for this game to hunt zombies and other players alike. I don't mind going bandit or nice guy, doesn't really matter to me so long as I'm having fun.

I also have a 50 slot TS3 server that I use for other games.

[/quote']

Hey Zoltar, our group is looking for new players, we are currently at about 10 members. We aren't a large group nor do we want to be, looking for friendly cooperative players, who like to have fun but work as a team and support each other. We don't like "lone wolves". If interested tonight we are running a little event our server we used is based in texas. If your interested add me on steam/skype = cjust689

Hope to see ya!