RaoD_Guitar

Scary Person (oriental (?) Skin)

hey,

i hope there is no thread with something like this already but i did not know what to search for...

i just joined a server some minutes before. i was in a forest so it would be really unlikely to be found by anybody... but maybe a minute after joining a person came just straight slowly walking towards me with an oriental looking skin like a robe which also covers the face.. he or she stood there and just watched. this scared me to hell so i left the server not because of fear to die but i could not stand this -.- really hard to join again now :o

is there any explanation for this?

Honestly, it would be sweet if rocket snuck in some scary crap like that. Like a random "The Ring" girl in the forest.

nope definitely no priest zombie. the face was complete covered and it did not make any sound

That's happened to me too! I had an AK and considered shooting it, but I didn't want some godly lightning to come down and kill me so I logged ;_;

Gentlemen, we are facing something that Minecraft have, Herobrine.

in face of this threat, logout, shut down the game, shut down your computer, bar all the windows then hide under the blanket in your lonely, lonely bed, and if you hear a sound... well, lets just say "I hope you survive"

YES! This happened to me! I was at the NW airfield and walked down the stairs of the firestation and she was on the bottom floor, walking up towards me. I shot her(?) 7 times with my ak before freaking out and logging.

What is this?!

And yes, it was a burka, though not a traditional black one, it was white and had an embroidered area for her to look out of.

Its the DEVs new spectator mode, they roam around and look for cheaters. Your in the shit tho, as they curse disconnectors

Man I would be so freaked out

Seriously not fake, I didn't have the presence of mind to take a screenshot but it did happen. At first I thought it was a hacker, since it didn't die. Now I think it might just be a bugged zombie or something else.

Proof or gtfo.

We'd be stupid to believe everybody who says they "totally saw something" in-game but "just didn't think to take a picture".

Proof or gtfo.

Yeah, fair enough, I'd be skeptical too if I were you. Hopefully someone will actually take a screenshot of it.

It was funny though, really freaked me out, they should add her as a real thing in the game.

Seriously, it could be a "hacker". Saw an LP where a ton of old ladies was spawned in. They did not attack just walked around. One for each person, had good loot as well

Seriously' date=' it could be a "hacker". Saw an LP where a ton of old ladies was spawned in. They did not attack just walked around. One for each person, had good loot as well

[/quote']

They behaved sort of like that video, can't say I sticked around long enough to find out though, since it was the NW airfield I was already on super-paranoid alert, and some random burka-lady following me around staring at me while having me cornered didn't seem like a great idea.

hey' date='

i hope there is no thread with something like this already but i did not know what to search for...

i just joined a server some minutes before. i was in a forest so it would be really unlikely to be found by anybody... but maybe a minute after joining a person came just straight slowly walking towards me with an oriental looking skin like a robe which also covers the face.. he or she stood there and just watched. this scared me to hell so i left the server not because of fear to die but i could not stand this -.- really hard to join again now :o

is there any explanation for this?

[/quote']

That's happened to me too! I had an AK and considered shooting it' date=' but I didn't want some godly lightning to come down and kill me so I logged ;_;

[/quote']

YES! This happened to me! I was at the NW airfield and walked down the stairs of the firestation and she was on the bottom floor' date=' walking up towards me. I shot her(?) 7 times with my ak before freaking out and logging.

What is this?!

And yes, it was a burka, though not a traditional black one, it was white and had an embroidered area for her to look out of.

[/quote']

Yet no screenshots. Great, thanks.

Ha if this doesn't exist it is definitely something they should add just to scare the shit out of people it sounds freakin hilarious .

well, this video is a proof that something like this exists. random females walking towards you... sure i will take a screen next time... too bad i did not think about that.. however i was just shocked as it happened right after joining :/

and after what bazil says and the vid it looks to me like there are just a few skins for those women, they spawn rarely near you, and ppl like me freak out... pretty possible