just a quick question for someone that knows more about dayz updates, and experimental than myself. just curious as to know if anyone has a rough idea when .60 will go stable or if it will still be a few weeks, days etc. i have only got to get into a server once for literally about 40 seconds before i got a memory read error i think it said and i would really like to play more and im sure everyone knows its damn near impossible to get into a server right now

It's going to be awhile. Experimental from my experience was never "quick" to push to Stable, and considering the amount of time it took just to get the experimental version out, I wouldn't expect it to be released to stable for awhile. That said, I could be way off the charts, maybe we'll be lucky and it'll only take a month or 12 (Ha ha but seriously maybe we'll be lucky?)

I would say maybe end of May? Although I am not sure. Just wait, it will come eventually.

2 hours ago, SpankeyBob23 said:

just a quick question for someone that knows more about dayz updates, and experimental than myself. just curious as to know if anyone has a rough idea when .60 will go stable or if it will still be a few weeks, days etc. i have only got to get into a server once for literally about 40 seconds before i got a memory read error i think it said and i would really like to play more and im sure everyone knows its damn near impossible to get into a server right now

You are lucky to have even get a slot for 40 seconds. I cant even get on a server.

16 hours ago, SpankeyBob23 said:

It's a difficult one to answer.  There are certain things they need to fix before stable and loads of things they dont really need to fix straight away.

Things like memory errors crashing the game, server crashes are definite blockers.

Most other minor bugs can wait.

Hard to say... The pattern noticed throughout last 2 years would be for an update to sit 15-30 days on experimental, then get pushed to stable, depending on the severity of blockers.

However 0.60 is unprecedented in terms of scale so throwing any time frame would be complete guesswork. Also, there may be other factors than technicalities (e.g. marketing) in place to rush/postpone a stable push. 

Edited by smoq2