Sign in to follow this  
Robe

Hidden Queue System?

Hey, I think a few people know about this now. 

It worked twice for me, both times by mistake,second time i seen the AUS EXP server pop up or restart with 3/60 so i joined. got "connecting failed" "maximum players reached" etc then i got in and seen countdown, was happy. messaged my steam friend, he got in as well. countdown to 0 "connecting failed" both of us. was disappointing, my friend retried and got in and I didnt. he was playing, I was even further disappointed... tried to connect a few times again, nothing.
then came the magic. I just left it. seriously. left it sitting there after connect failed. ALT tabbed to windows for about 5 minutes reading some facebook banter. came back . "joinging game countdown". playing.. 
and thats it. done this 2 times now...  

I was in the bathroom two nights ago taking a long earned break from spamming and left the server screen idle but by the time I'd come back I had indeed been logged back in.... I don't know what to tell you other than; sounds about right for DayZ, it's a magic kind of experience across the board. :)

people will probably hate me for mentioning it. but its the only way i've been able to play so far . lol 

I dont even need to open the game to get in. 

Its my secret.