Sign in to follow this  
TuranArek

Ambushing a car.

Me and my friend just heard this car coming towards us in the middle of the field. This ended in a short and epic firefight.

ambushing a car (place IED on the ground.. wait for the distinct rumble to appear... wait some more (wait for boom) you ambushed a car? xD
whats the point of 'ambushing' a car in this game? you can hear them coming from a quarter mile away... there is NO sport in this (sad face)

Abusing a car isn't the hardest thing to do. Finding it is harder, I didn't see a car in ages.
IED is not in, nor mines atm.

7 hours ago, veshcula said:

ambushing a car (place IED on the ground.. wait for the distinct rumble to appear... wait some more (wait for boom) you ambushed a car? xD
whats the point of 'ambushing' a car in this game? you can hear them coming from a quarter mile away... there is NO sport in this (sad face)

On 3-5-2016 at 7:09 PM, TuranArek said:

Abusing a car isn't the hardest thing to do. Finding it is harder, I didn't see a car in ages.
IED is not in, nor mines atm.

'ugh' clearly the more people I meet on this forum.. (reading their stuff) the less they get a practical joke... 

'ambush' the car.. (places IED on the ground, car drives near/over it BOOM) rush the car... congratulations you have successfully ambushed a car!

Edited by veshcula

This it the thing about Dayz.

You make a mistake and never would do the samething again. They took the changes and took the high ground.
But the time they needed to deploy took there advantage away, that are my thoughts.