classic_steel

"loading screen problem"

Ok so the mod works I think, I can join servers but once I'm in the server and hit the OK button to start playing the "loading " screen then the bar then fills up then nothing happens it just stops and doesn't move forward into the game. What should I do? I have noticed a couple ppl have the same problem

Just try another server or restart the game.....Its only just come back online from what I hear so give it time your be back and playing in no time.

I'm getting this on all servers right now... restarted game numerous times, rebooted PC.. just can't get past the 'Loading' black screen.

Same problem, restarted computer, game and sixlauncher multiple times. Same problem, my friends can get on and are playing from the same internet connection.

Stuck as well cant seem to get in anywhere get tank loading screen then it says loading and then reciving then the last loading which NEVER goes away tryed over 50 servers for several hours now what the hell is going on ?

Stuck as well cant seem to get in anywhere get tank loading screen then it says loading and then reciving then the last loading which NEVER goes away tryed over 50 servers for several hours now what the hell is going on ?

exactly my problem too...

still got the problem and now i keep getting kicked every 10 min for wrong version of battle eye version when everything is up to date

still got the problem and now i keep getting kicked every 10 min for wrong version of battle eye version when everything is up to date

You can go to the battleye page and download the latest dll and just replace your current one. Instructions are on their website.