Matteh

A nice little comparison shot

Was running through one of my favorite routes the other day when I thought I'd stop and try to make a comparison from the mod and the SA:

33747137A4443A59D476F0611DAF1CB9833DD5A18663C2B21A5AAE3B4E5A60BB0861850907407E95 

Also, props to anyone who recognizes the location :)

Wow, the mod still looks so much better! I hope the new renderer will be as nice as the mod...

Looks like the powerlines behind Pik Kozlova. Been sniping the lighthouse from the top a few times :)

14 minutes ago, magmatrix said:

Wow, the mod still looks so much better! I hope the new renderer will be as nice as the mod...

Looks like the powerlines behind Pik Kozlova. Been sniping the lighthouse from the top a few times :)

I was literally looking at how much more detailed the poles are in the mod, however I have disabled all post-processing in the SA for the sake of FPS, so that may also be a reason!

And nope, nowhere near mate ;)

5 hours ago, edoian said:

Its the powerlines behind Prig (Skyrim mountain) from Cherno to Elektro

Good job! ;)

On 2016-03-21 at 0:46 AM, Matteh said:

I was literally looking at how much more detailed the poles are in the mod, however I have disabled all post-processing in the SA for the sake of FPS, so that may also be a reason!

And nope, nowhere near mate ;)

Nowhere near? Pik Kozlova is literally just a couple hundred meters to the right on this picture. This is from Prigorodki, moving towards Pusta.

The only times i have been here is when i'm on my way to the top of Kozlova (to snipe people on the road below)