Sign in to follow this  
trankin

charcter reset?

so my entire clan just got character reset. was wondering if this is happening to anyone else. it didnt happen until we logged out and switched servers. hackers/ddos?

6 minutes ago, trankin said:

so my entire clan just got character reset. was wondering if this is happening to anyone else. it didnt happen until we logged out and switched servers. hackers/ddos?

yeah dude, me and my friend got the exact same thing, re logged came back on to realise we was new spawns, and every time we tryed we was being spawned as different fresh spawns and in different locations, say I spawn in Kamy I would log out come back on and i would be somewhere completely different, also it says a message in the corner saying;

"Your character was unable to be loaded and has been reset. A system administrator has been notified. Please reconnect to continue."

Kind of annoying as i dont know if this will be with me forever? I basically cant play as every time I re log im somewhere different and have no gear;/

22 minutes ago, trankin said:

Is it fixed for you?

nope it keeps happening i cant even log into servers now just says wait for host

Same thing happened to me and my friend, we had just got finished building our base and logged out to take a break and come back to this.. Hopefully we can get everything back?

Just now, trankin said:

nope it keeps happening i cant even log into servers now just says wait for host

Same for me.

5 minutes ago, uhDesire said:

Same thing happened to me and my friend, we had just got finished building our base and logged out to take a break and come back to this.. Hopefully we can get everything back?

honestly i highly doubt they are going to roll back anything. i hope they do though. im afraid we lost our bases too.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, trankin said:

honestly i highly doubt they are going to roll back anything. i hope they do though. im afraid we lost our bases too.

Let me know if it gets fixed for you, or anyone else

Was kinda cool to actually start over from scratch even though there's a problem currently. My base is still intact though.

1 hour ago, trankin said:

I checked my base, everything's still there along with our vehicles. 

1 hour ago, trankin said:

The bases stayed I think. My friend told me

*character reset* --> just now whilie i was gonna go heli crash looting

the shit i had;

Ghillie Top, Ghillie hood (woodland green) Gorka summer jacket, Olive high cap, Green cargo pants, brown gloves, brown miltary boots w/ knife, green balaclava, sexy aviators, mosin nagant camo spray paint pu scope and ghillie gunwrap, fnx with 2 mags w/ 40 bullets, 40 mosin bullets, 8 tactical bacon, pot w/ 2 canteens, can opener, bandages....

yeah im a little mad
(still really mad that dayz removed mosin long range military scope.Qo8aW0r.png)

Edited by ConnorTheNative

eh oh well its just items not like you wont find all the stuff again. im not too mad about the items. more mad about staying in for the night and not being able to play lol.

like i said maybe they will roll back our accounts its not like its just a few people getting hit by it

Edited by trankin

no... I probably  wont find it all again for 5 netting it took me 2 days straight to find it, and like 4 in total just to make the suit, then another coouple days i was happy and gearing up, and i was going to get an ak101 with svd scope and supressed barrel, and i enjoyed heli crash looting, but then the game spazzes out and i lost all my gear that I earned, unlike hackers and dupers... so pretty much not gonna find it again, loot was 10x easier to find back in the day  when all boats could spawn netting/ lots of gear like raincoats and cargopants/ netting. not only that berenzino looked nicer before and mosin had; Long Range miltary scope, camo gun wrap, bayonet, bipod. Ak101 scope was able to be found in the sleeping quater near firestation in northwest, you had loot in the atc, and camo building, like they keep breaking the game instead of finishing the game and fixing it, like I dont want to be 50 years old by the time dayz is finished god, ask better developers to help work on the game and finish it with all the money u got.

Dayz is a game that has potential and can be all good in the end, but if taking stuff out like mosin scope, the ak101 scope only spawning on a svd and not at general military, stuff like that if it isnt fixed in the end and put back in like it normally was, is gonna tick me off

I just logged into a public hive no issues whatsoever...I did not try to change servers though. I had been playing a couple hours earlier, and experienced a decent amount of desync and lag. I logged off for a bit, and have no troubles now. My character has the same gear, has the same status etc. Whatever was broken must be fixed now

3 minutes ago, ConnorTheNative said:

no... I probably  wont find it all again for 5 netting it took me 2 days straight to find it, and like 4 in total just to make the suit, then another coouple days i was happy and gearing up, and i was going to get an ak101 with svd scope and supressed barrel, and i enjoyed heli crash looting, but then the game spazzes out and i lost all my gear that I earned, unlike hackers and dupers... so pretty much not gonna find it again, loot was 10x easier to find back in the day  when all boats could spawn netting/ lots of gear like raincoats and cargopants/ netting. not only that berenzino looked nicer before and mosin had; Long Range miltary scope, camo gun wrap, bayonet, bipod. Ak101 scope was able to be found in the sleeping quater near firestation in northwest, you had loot in the atc, and camo building, like they keep breaking the game instead of finishing the game and fixing it, like I dont want to be 50 years old by the time dayz is finished god, ask better developers to help work on the game and finish it with all the money u got.

Dayz is a game that has potential and can be all good in the end, but if taking stuff out like mosin scope, the ak101 scope only spawning on a svd and not at general military, stuff like that if it isnt fixed in the end and put back in like it normally was, is gonna tick me off

What are you going to do when 0.60 update hits and forces a restart of all characters and you loose everything? Or what if you would have just gotten knocked out by a freshie, if you didn't have issues connecting? Just saying relax man..you are going to loose your gear over and over I promise you so get used to it :)

Edited by JBURNS489

hey guys, i know of the issue your talking about have know clue why its happening same thing with me log into server new guy with no gear.  tried many servers same thing the i joined one called I DAYZ SOMETIMES  and low and be hold im where i was last with my gear.  try this server and let me know if the same thing happens to you.

3 hours ago, marbledad said:

hey guys, i know of the issue your talking about have know clue why its happening same thing with me log into server new guy with no gear.  tried many servers same thing the i joined one called I DAYZ SOMETIMES  and low and be hold im where i was last with my gear.  try this server and let me know if the same thing happens to you.

I think its fixed for me, still stays on Please wait for ages, but i spawned in same place in different servers still didn't have my gear that i lost;/ but i still kept the gear i looted to test if it had fixed and i do havent spawed as a fresh spawn

Im fine when dayz updates cause usually i know and then i will go pvp for a while til it happens, but a fresh spawn did not punch me out and if he did it was a hacker, cause im in the middle of no where looking for heli crashes. and I dont have to get use to it cause dayz is suppose to be finished and released with dayz 1.0 this year 2016, so im not going to relax cause i get it if a guy kills me or dayz updates, but if server bugs out like that, then i kinda am mad

4 hours ago, ConnorTheNative said:

Im fine when dayz updates cause usually i know and then i will go pvp for a while til it happens, but a fresh spawn did not punch me out and if he did it was a hacker, cause im in the middle of no where looking for heli crashes. and I dont have to get use to it cause dayz is suppose to be finished and released with dayz 1.0 this year 2016, so im not going to relax cause i get it if a guy kills me or dayz updates, but if server bugs out like that, then i kinda am mad

It happened to loads of us dude, its fixed now but didnt get loot back, just gonnah have to live with it.

Few of our members got hit with it. If they loaded into DayZ within that window of time. However they got all their stuff back a day afterwards. Rest of us kept our stuff.