RampagePC

www.sagaRP.net | Premium Roleplay Server | Private 30-man Shard | Whitelist | Event

6ff6862f98.png

Welcome to SagaRP (formerly DayZSaga.com), survivor. We are a new serious role-playing community designed to create a fun, engaging, and enjoyable environment where players are actively supported and encouraged to create storylines, characters, and more. With a dedicated staff and community, we created DayZSaga with the vision of achieving a fully immersive survival/RP experience where all play styles and characters are welcomed.

Equipped with a dynamically changing and realistic lore, SagaRP is a living, breathing RP experience where you, the player, genuinely matter. Over the coming weeks, months, and years, you will develop a story - your story. Although each individual story will, of course, be different, SagaRP's overarching lore story enables and encourages players to interact in different ways with one another through events, lore factions, and forum-based radio transmissions. Decisions that you make within SagaRP may have a very real effect on the server as a whole... whether you end up a bitter, desperate survivor or a predatory bandit, we attempt to ensure that you matter.

k6Pnm.png

Decide your actions, define your destiny, and create your saga.  Join us at www.sagarp.net

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lmyGWuflbh8

• Like 2

I have been playing on this server just about since they started. Seems like they are really committed to this and it shows. They have a much more mature and serious take on roleplaying.

Guest john14483

Checked it out today and found some good RP, a smaller group but has better rp then I have gotten anywhere else.

Best RP community I've come across hands down.

Why are Guests able to come here and leave comments ?

These Forums should be for Registered users only, as the situation stands there is absolutely no way the Moderation Staff can ever manage the Forums in a satisfactory manner.

I've been looking for a new less populated RP server.. so decided to join this one just now... lets see what you guys bring to the RP experience ;)

cheers

I joined several RP-Communities so far, but I must say that this server and it's community let me experienced so many amazing stories and people that I just had to return :)

So far we have had some good numbers join.  Majority if not all are enjoying themselves.  Even I am having a blast and found fun again playing DayZ

This server is the best place I have ever played Dayz. LOVE IT 

Seems like a properly serious roleplay community like this is indeed in demand.

Edited by RPMan

Saga is just brilliant. If your getting bored of the standard gear-up, Pvp and die mostly by hackers or people sitting in walls then saga is the place for you.

RP is strong and you will see Dayz in a whole different way. Staff are awesome and not power hungry and rules are enforced. 

I've said my bit, I hope you try it out sometime.