Fortune_Finder

Spicing up gameplay with the Survivor Challenge

Do you remember when you first started to play DayZ? You had a rush, a thrill an adrenalin kick. However, although DayZ doesn't get boring as such, it gets repetitive over time. Therefore I have set out to do this challenge for myself and thereby bring back that good old DayZ feeling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fortune_Finder said:

Do you remember when you first started to play DayZ? You had a rush, a thrill an adrenalin kick. However, although DayZ doesn't get boring as such, it gets repetitive over time. Therefore I have set out to do this challenge for myself and thereby bring back that good old DayZ feeling.

nice video man, good gameplay.. that is indeed what I miss. nowadays in dayz.. as well as doing these things with a group of mates.. 50 players on server just 4-5 of us.. total chaos.. doing sniper missions in elektro/svetlojarsk

55 minutes ago, Tigermonk said:

nice video man, good gameplay.. that is indeed what I miss. nowadays in dayz.. as well as doing these things with a group of mates.. 50 players on server just 4-5 of us.. total chaos.. doing sniper missions in elektro/svetlojarsk

Could actually be more challenging with a group of mates, since you would be easier to spot and there's always that one trigger happy friend to get you in trouble :p

Yeah if you just set objectives for yourself it becomes much more fun. Even if your objective is just to hunt down a specific clan, gameplay gets so much better from just having that one goal :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fortune_Finder said:

Could actually be more challenging with a group of mates, since you would be easier to spot and there's always that one trigger happy friend to get you in trouble :p

Yeah if you just set objectives for yourself it becomes much more fun. Even if your objective is just to hunt down a specific clan, gameplay gets so much better from just having that one goal :)

well we were not RPing so we didnt have story script of a deranged person we encounter.. its just shoot to kill and survive while building a camp... so most of us were not 'trigger happy' we played most of our team ops in the mod.. so that was purely arma, army-style missions.. code language included xD (our clan back then was actually made up out of actual military personal or trainees and hobby survivalists/preppers) so that was mostly our role we didnt have 'trigger happy people' but we had one or two that would just vanish into thin air.. only to be found 400 meter in front of us..  taking a detour and picking off walkers along the way to clear a spot for our snipers xD

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tigermonk said:

well we were not RPing so we didnt have story script of a deranged person we encounter.. its just shoot to kill and survive while building a camp... so most of us were not 'trigger happy' we played most of our team ops in the mod.. so that was purely arma, army-style missions.. code language included xD (our clan back then was actually made up out of actual military personal or trainees and hobby survivalists/preppers) so that was mostly our role we didnt have 'trigger happy people' but we had one or two that would just vanish into thin air.. only to be found 400 meter in front of us..  taking a detour and picking off walkers along the way to clear a spot for our snipers xD

Sounds like fun. The best clan wars I ever had was in the mod as well. We fought a particular group time and time again so we eventually ended up befriending them and playing with them :p

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UnicornAssassin said:

Holy shit, excellent video m8! This is the DayZ that got me hooked.

Really means a lot, mate :) Couldn't ask for anything more than that reaction. Have a good go at DayZ.