Sign in to follow this  
evulclown@gmail.com

@people moaning about being shot.

It doesn't surprise me that none of you are able to make any friends and thus get some team work going. Who wants to be near someone who moans as hard as you useless fools? Someone who is incapable of staying alive and avoiding dangerous people?

No one apparently, for good reason, so go and get shot in the face more.

There's two types of people in the world: Victims and Victors.

You moaners are my bean farm, just like you would be in real life if the world ended. We'd be the Mongols, the Vikings, the Victors and you'd be our Victims moaning about how it's so "unfair" while your village gets ravaged.

Most of them complain because they got shot in cherno and elektro with all their good items and stuff.

You don't want to lose all your cool stuff when you go into Elektro or Cherno? Then don't go into Elektro or Cherno, or leave all of your "cool stuff" somewhere safe. Seriously, this is a survival game, which means you have to make sure, yourself, that you don't get shot. I have been playing this since release and I have hardly ever been shot. I'm not being big headed or anything, but it's just pretty easy to avoid.

These are probably new players who just managed to get some gear to start their adventure...nothing wrong with that, they are just venting...give them a few more weeks and they will be telling "newbie’s" off too for complaining about the same thing! lol

Or it's because "Surviving" in this game is not beneficial. While murdering everyone they see is.

It removes a huge part of the game, if you dont just wanna play a FPS.

My favourite thing to do when I got outfitted with great gear was to camp in the outskirts of Cherno/Elektro and shoot other well-equipped players. Judging by the number of well-equipped players I encountered, a lot of others shared this concept.

You have no idea what you would do in an apocalypse; 99.99% of the people who think they would be badasses if the world came to an end would do nothing but lay down and cry. So have good time in that fun little world you make up in your brain.

I think the game has a flaw in terms of overall objective. "Survival" isn't really an objective. I found a spot in Cherno (and another city) where I could literally hide out, log in, pick up food/drinks, consume and log out without anyone ever knowing I was there. So survival isn't that tough.

Is the objective to kill as many infected as possible? Kill as many players as possible?

It doesn't surprise me that none of you are able to make any friends and thus get some team work going. Who wants to be near someone who moans as hard as you useless fools? Someone who is incapable of staying alive and avoiding dangerous people?

No one apparently' date=' for good reason, so go and get shot in the face more.

You moaners are my bean farm, just like you would be in real life if the world ended. We'd be the Mongols, the Vikings, the Victors and you'd be our Victims moaning about how it's so "unfair" while your village gets ravaged.

[/quote']

What is your point?

Or it's because "Surviving" in this game is not beneficial. While murdering everyone they see is.

It removes a huge part of the game' date=' if you dont just wanna play a FPS.

[/quote']

I think the game has a flaw in terms of overall objective. "Survival" isn't really an objective. I found a spot in Cherno (and another city) where I could literally hide out' date=' log in, pick up food/drinks, consume and log out without anyone ever knowing I was there. So survival isn't that tough.

Is the objective to kill as many infected as possible? Kill as many players as possible?

[/quote']

this is a very good post. its not difficult at all to survive even if you do it in the wilds. find a lake. and a small wood somewhere near. you can survive easy by hunting once in a while, drinking the water of the lake and living in the woods. with infinite supplies of food and water you dont have to go anywhere. so you do some shit to entertain yourself when its getting boring which leads to death in one way or the other.

this is really one big flaw of the mod right now.

objectives like: build a base. hunt a rare animal for super-tasty-food. help out 10 survivors with morphine without dieing. kill 20 survivors with an automatic weapon without dieing. visit every town in one life. are really missing right now...

\\edit

rewards could be amunition, food or rare medical supplies....

I think the game has a flaw in terms of overall objective. "Survival" isn't really an objective. I found a spot in Cherno (and another city) where I could literally hide out' date=' log in, pick up food/drinks, consume and log out without anyone ever knowing I was there. So survival isn't that tough.

[/quote']

this is a very good post. its not difficult at all to survive even if you do it in the wilds. find a lake. and a small wood somewhere near. you can survive easy by hunting once in a while, drinking the water of the lake and living in the woods. with infinite supplies of food and water you dont have to go anywhere. so you do some shit to entertain yourself when its getting boring which leads to death in one way or the other.

this is really one big flaw of the mod right now.

objectives like: build a base. hunt a rare animal for super-tasty-food. help out 10 survivors with morphine without dieing. kill 20 survivors with an automatic weapon without dieing. are really missing right now...

You can do all those things if you want, do you need some mega bonus point objective flashing up on your screen to make you feel accomplishment?

Rocket will put in more things to do, he is looking at base building etc, I know that for a fact. He will never put in missions/objectives, because the game is a sandbox, and the goal is what you make of it, no one can tell you how to play it, that's for you to find out.

I'm okay with the logic of getting shot, I do dislike the total indiscriminate killing that is going on now. I don't think it's realistic that 99% of the world population would essentially change in murdering psychopaths in case of a disaster.

But it makes sense everybody is killing, since there is not much to do which is impossible or much easier to dowith multiple people, this includes surviving.

I think survival needs to become much harder for it to make sense for the the average player to consider not shooting on sight.

You can do all those things if you want' date=' do you need some mega bonus point objective flashing up on your screen to make you feel accomplishment?

[/quote']

to be really honest: i would like that! its motivating. i remember my early gaming days. i used to play games the sandbox way you described earlier in my life but somehow, maybe through recent titles, i lost the art of playing a game that way.

to respawn again and again to achieve a flash info on my screen would really motivate me. i dont know why ^^

Useless thread. You'll be the first to flip your shit and moan when shot in the back by a noob with a makarov. Stop complaining about the whining with a thread all about whining too.

Besides you're probably a keyboard warrior like the rest who think they're real killers all of a sudden. Playing a sim is way different than actually experiencing it. I'm sure you won't find all this epic loot you might have in real life. You won't be a victor. Sorry bud.

Useless thread. You'll be the first to flip your shit and moan when shot in the back by a noob with a makarov. Stop complaining about the whining with a thread all about whining too.

Besides you're probably a keyboard warrior like the rest who think they're real killers all of a sudden. Playing a sim is way different than actually experiencing it. I'm sure you won't find all this epic loot you might have in real life. You won't be a victor. Sorry bud.

Looks like we got another victim here.

We've all be capped by makarov noobs before' date=' it's fine.

But then we learned to become [b']VICTORS, now we do the capping.

Sometimes we get capped too, by other wood-be victors, who sometimes ram us with their phallic horns and remain the victors.

This however, should not be your concern, this is high level shit I'm talking about here.

You, on the other hand, have barns to raid.

You can do all those things if you want' date=' do you need some mega bonus point objective flashing up on your screen to make you feel accomplishment?

[/quote']

to be really honest: i would like that! its motivating. i remember my early gaming days. i used to play games the sandbox way you described earlier in my life but somehow, maybe through recent titles, i lost the art of playing a game that way.

to respawn again and again to achieve a flash info on my screen would really motivate me. i dont know why ^^

Really appreciate your honesty! Admire it too, in face of such a rabid fanboy community.

I think we can agree, however, that depending on how important to you what you said above is, then at this time this may not be the game for you.

No one apparently' date=' for good reason, so go and get shot in the face more.

[/quote']

I gata know mister...conqueror of villages..what do you do for a living are you a wealthy CEO who dominates other smaller companies then later goes and dominates numerous women...or are you a manly man who does hard physical labor all day and goes home to nice home cooked meal...or are you just another internet douche bag....

P.S this is not the world this is the internet anonymity is the key factor here....that changes things in the internet there are two kind of people...normal people and trolls...you sir are a troll who only knows one word schadenfreude (at least unconsciously).

Also WTF is with that bottom part its like your trying to reinforce the idea that you are some big boss guy and you need to keep his bitches in line...your delusional person-whom-i-care-not-for

P.S Funny you mention moaners i see more sniper pussies like you DC when you find out you missed and im heading toward you more than i DC after being incapacitated so um ya...

I'm okay with the logic of getting shot' date=' I do dislike the total indiscriminate killing that is going on now. I don't think it's realistic that 99% of the world population would essentially change in murdering psychopaths in case of a disaster.

[/quote']

Key here is you're one of the survivors. All the whiners got one in the back of the head already and thus are not survivors.

Typical Victim talk, I'll be gutting you with my bowie knife until you tell me where you stashed your beans. If we were animals, you'd have eyes on the side of your head so you could see me chasing you down, with my mane blowing majestically in the wind.

This is what I've gathered from this thread.

Victim: A normal person who enjoys this game and would like to see it become something better by giving constructive criticism. Labeled as a carebear and/or newfag by "Victors" generally without due cause.

Victor: A person who believes s/he is a hardcore badass capable of killing every single human being without fail in real life because s/he has pulled a virtual trigger for the last 15 years. If your opinion is slightly different than a Victor then you are a Victim. If you give constructive criticism (read "whining") then you are a Victim.

Victim: A normal person who enjoys this game and would like to see it become something better by giving constructive criticism. Labeled as a carebear and/or newfag by "Victors" generally without due cause.

Victor: A person who believes s/he is a hardcore badass capable of killing every single human being without fail in real life because s/he has pulled a virtual trigger for the last 15 years. If your opinion is slightly different than a Victor then you are a Victim. If you give constructive criticism (read "whining") then you are a Victim.

God see this is the shit im talking about....religion man...religion

God see this is the shit im talking about....religion man...religion

Not religion...oh they are just closed minded individuals who think their way is right and if you not EXACTLY the same your different and therefore evil and or wrong...ah....well same shit.

You're welcome to your own opinion' date=' it just happens to be wrong.

There would be no laws or rules or repercussions in this situation, just like in game. So why would it be any different? Guilt? Maybe, you get over that soon enough. Not everyone would, true, but they'd be the ones being shot.

Oh also, I can bench press Mike Tyson, I'm an Ex-Navy Seal, I ran Microsoft for a while, I've had more women than there are women and I eat raw Lions. I'm made out of titanium and I piss acid. Shall I make any blanket clueless judgements?

[img']http://www.mastersinit.org/geeks-vs-nerds/geek.jpg