Sign in to follow this  
gypsypirategod

NOT GETTING DAYZ TO WORK keep getting error, please help

I used to play this mod so so much, This game is actually a reason i made a pc. Well one day i updated the game or something, cant recall, but i could never play again, i unistalled ALL OF ARMA, all add ons and everything and then reinstalled, nothing. Well i did that twice and gave up hope. Year later, yesterday, a buddy is playing and i gets on and i want to play with him because i have new life for the game, same thing, so i redownload the games again like i did before and try dayz launcher and even within steam as well and these are the errors i get, please help  http://tinypic.com/r/16ith7q/9  http://tinypic.com/r/4qgbbt/9

post-215108-0-84859900-1453478353_thumb.

post-215108-0-88246900-1453478360_thumb.

moved to correct section

you're trying to join the server with different versions then you have in the second picture your trying to join a epoch server with dayz files.

make sure you run both arma2 and arma 2 oa with steam running as admin at least once and then install the corresponding mods for the game you wish to play 

moved to correct section

you're trying to join the server with different versions then you have in the second picture your trying to join a epoch server with dayz files.

make sure you run both arma2 and arma 2 oa with steam running as admin at least once and then install the corresponding mods for the game you wish to play 

wait. what?

moved to correct section

i have ran both games and even played a bit. idk about the admin part because i am the admin on the pc. and when i right click icon on desk top it doesnt give me run as admin options like TS would or any other app