Dayz Duke's Private Hive Trader - PVE - PVP-RP - Clan Events

UncivilizedGaming Presents

Dayz Duke's Private Hive

Our PVE Server

Trader base at Balota Airfield!

9HFsurU.jpg

b_560_95_1.png

64.34.171.233:2602
(Server is locked when trader is closed for business)

PVE #2 Hive

b_560_95_1.png

(Server is open 24/7)

Our PVP Server

A server pretty much just like every other server in Dayz...........

But you can take a squad out and trade us for their gear on the PVE server.

nwDHAAK.jpg

b_560_95_1.png

64.34.171:2402

Our Teamspeak

b_560_95_1.png

dayzdukes.typefrag.com:8320

52.24.24.92:8320

Edited by Uncivilizedgaming

Next time edit post#1 before making another Topic or ask the Moderation staff.

Keep this Topic updated with news and informastion.

"." will be considered as spam.

Will there ever be a way the server can run for public players even though you guys don't have people to run the trader? Like just lock it up for the time being so that we can still play and loot, etc.

- Thanks and love the server.

Will there ever be a way the server can run for public players even though you guys don't have people to run the trader? Like just lock it up for the time being so that we can still play and loot, etc.

- Thanks and love the server.

As our little community grows we hope to one day have the trader open 24/7. 

We tried to leave the server open once with no one at the trader and ended up with someone breaking in, dumping all our inventory on the ground and letting it despawn. 

No matter how we lay our tent walls, there is always a way in and some players just want to troll us.

Our PVP server is on 24/7 now and as we grow we may add another PVE server to our hive so that our environmentalist can keep working on their characters.

Also we to tend to let our regulars on the server when it is passworded if they are on teamspeak.  

Thank you for playing on our server!  

As our little community grows we hope to one day have the trader open 24/7. 

We tried to leave the server open once with no one at the trader and ended up with someone breaking in, dumping all our inventory on the ground and letting it despawn. 

No matter how we lay our tent walls, there is always a way in and some players just want to troll us.

Our PVP server is on 24/7 now and as we grow we may add another PVE server to our hive so that our environmentalist can keep working on their characters.

Also we to tend to let our regulars on the server when it is passworded if they are on teamspeak.  

Thank you for playing on our server!  

Ok thank you that makes total sense. How do I go about asking for permission to play when it is passworded? I joined the teamspeak but the description says not to bother anyone basically.

Edited by durrrr

We have had an issue with our PVE trader server only being open when the admins and volunteers are able to protect the base.

I am pleased to announce that by your donations, we have been able to expand once again and I just put in the order for a 50 Slot PVE server that will be on 24/7.

You will be able to bring your gear to the trader when it is open. I really have to thank everyone. This has been the coolest gaming experience I have ever had and I so glad to be a part of this!

I will edit the post above with the new server info once we get her all setup. Thank You all!

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Uncivilizedgaming

Boy a lot has happened, we now have 5 servers. I will update this asap. Welcome back Devs. The site was down a long freaking time.