PinkTaco24

Unless we get flags/effects for murder, this game will just be Deathmatch.

Well, in a world with no law and only something to benefit from murdering someone else, it would be the same way.

Before everyone flies off the handle at the title' date=' I'm only explaining what IS happening. I don't know the design intentions of this game. Maybe a Deathmatch style game is what the designers want. Again, I don't know..

I'm just presenting the notion that unless there is a penalty to murderers, that is all we will and do see.

Currently there is ZERO penalty for killing another player. In fact, there is only reward. Their loot. In a system such as this, its not only the smart option from a defensive standpoint, its the smart option from a tactical standpoint. No penalty, and free gear. Finding another player is like finding a goldmine. All benefit. This is a video game, an in that sense players will reap the rewards if they are handed to them. If you want to start arguing it may be 'unrealistic' to have a murderer flag system.. then I say its also 'unrealistic' to have no penalty to murdering someone. In real life we have penalties for murder. In this game currently, we don't.

In any other game that has this kind of system(where you loot all gear) there is almost always a penalty to murdering innocents. If anyone has played ultima online, you know what I am talking about.

I suggest a system be in place for players to see those who murder frequently and those who don't. I understand bandit skins were used for this purpose, but I think it would need to be account wide not life wide.

But again, all this is under the assumption a deathmatch style game is NOT what the developers want. I actually don't know. But as this game stands, thats exactly what we have. Personally I would prefer to not have a deathmatch style game, where every player you see its kill or be killed. But, if that's the way the game goes.. I doubt I will quit or anything outrageous. Its just more into the 'shooter' style of play rather than 'survival' style of play.

---------- I propose a flagging system as simple as this ------------

1. Killing an innocent or shooting an innocent(but not necessarily killing) nets you a bandit/murderer skin for X amount of minutes. (5,10,20, whatever)

2. Killing an innocent nets you a murder tally.

3. After Y amount of murder tallys, you are constantly flagged as a bandit/murder until your tally count goes back below the threshold

4. After Z amount of hours played, you lose 1 tally.

5. Survivors can kill bandits at no penalty.

6. Bandits can kill bandits at no penalty.

7. If someone initiates aggression against a survivor, they can fight back and kill the aggressor without penalty.

So if you choose to, you can still murder freely. You just simply murder other murderers. If you choose to murder indefinitely, you run risk of being an obvious open target. EVERYONE is still technically an open target.

[/quote']

How is this any different to the way it was before? Your flagging system is the exact same thing and it won't do anything as it didn't do anything before. Why are some people so keen on wasting people's time. 8l

If the style of play of the game is changed now, they are going to lose a lot of players.

The game is realistic in the sense that, once law is broken down, you have what you have now. Just instead of a real disaster, you have zombies. Once you get use to zombies and get kitted up, I admit their is nothing else to do, so you either get bored of doing nothing or motivate yourself to do something. Which is most cases is going back to Cherno and Electro and killing un-kitted players.

Still what the game has done so far, I went through Katrina. Their was no law for a while. It was a war zone in some areas. When you saw someone, you had to judge quickly their intentions. Some people we stopped looting by them seeing our guns and/or threats of opening fire. In some moments I feel that same way in this game. Yet in this game you do not have to deal with fighting animals(alligators and snakes in Katrina.) At the same time, that instance when you see someone new, you either become hostile or friendly, or help them out as best as you can. That is the way it was when law broke down, it is constant in this game and I hope that does not change, if it does, the game will lose its appeal big time.

Very nice observation and thank you for providing possible solutions. I agree with you 100%, OP.

The days of asking "Friend or Foe" is far over. When I occasionally play this mod, it's only to kill people who have established gear and boy do they get pissed.

I check in every now and then to see what the updates bring but yeah.. lost interest.

Well' date=' in a world with no law and only something to benefit from murdering someone else, it would be the same way.

[/quote']

Stop with these ridiculous comments.

The only reason people act in this game the way they do is because there are no 'real' stakes.

If you kill someone else and take their stuff what is the worst that can happen to you? Oh you just get shot yourself and respawn.

In real life your OWN life is at stake. You choose to kill someone you KNOW you have risk of dying yourself because of your actions (if someone found out). This makes you think a little harder.

in this game, the only consequence is a 15 minute run to get another AK at a military camp.

Stop comparing 'oh if this was real life it would happen the same way.' No it fucking wouldn't. You don't respawn in real life.

Make death even more hardcore, make servers able to set a respawn time with a minimum of 1 day.

The penalty for murder is remorse. This game isn't a deathmatch because some people have a sense of humanity, of empathy. I've run into people in the northlands with tense situations that have ended in both parties surviving by way of communication. A need to preemptively strike for fear that the other will do the same will certainly lead to many deaths, but when communication is made that human link creates a bond of sympathy that will either be torn by lingering paranoia, sociopathy or, on the other hand, with those chance encounters between two good hearted individuals nobody has to die.

Between the sociopaths and the fearful many people will be killed, but it's hardly a deathmatch, there's still a great number of people out there with a sense of empathy. You look at the player killing videos on youtube and you see the favorability split 50/50 between thumbs up and down. There's a feeling of injustice, of cold inhumanity that gives us a sick sensation that something wrong and horrible has happened that we can't just put behind us. For half of us there is consideration or guilt, for another quarter there is fear and justification, and finally there's sadism.

Not everyone is cold blooded, there's a lot of death, but that's not all there is. I think the balance of our humanity, our actual humanity outside of the game, not the little number in the top right gives Day Z its balance. It doesn't need to enforce these things, it mimics a broken society and all of the variety in its inhabitants.

I went through Katrina. Their was no law for a while. It was a war zone in some areas. When you saw someone' date=' you had to judge quickly their intentions.

[/quote']

Americans are weird. When there's a natural disaster in my country, people help each other. Neighbors help each other clean debris from their yards. The army mobilises to repair infrastructure. The rest of the country gives millions and millions of dollars in direct aid. Bushfires, floods, a cyclone twice the size of Katrina. It doesn't matter. Most normal people don't go batshit insane and start looting and killing.

But Look at Virgina Tech. Or look at Columbine high. Or what the poster above saw after Katrina. Now look at how Americans play Day Z. See the similarities?

Like I said, Americans are weird. And I'm SO glad I don't live there.

I went through Katrina. Their was no law for a while. It was a war zone in some areas. When you saw someone' date=' you had to judge quickly their intentions.

[/quote']

Americans are weird. When there's a natural disaster in my country, people help each other. Neighbors help each other clean debris from their yards. The army mobilises to repair infrastructure. The rest of the country gives millions and millions of dollars in direct aid. Bushfires, floods, a cyclone twice the size of Katrina. It doesn't matter. Most normal people don't go batshit insane and start looting and killing.

But Look at Virgina Tech. Or look at Columbine high. Or what the poster above saw after Katrina. Now look at how Americans play Day Z. See the similarities?

Like I said, Americans are weird. And I'm SO glad I don't live there.

What does being weird have to do with survival? Most of the time all it was, was people doing what they could to survive until proper help or authority was given. Most were thugs and what not anyway and were getting(real looting) what they could since they wouldn't get punished by the normal law. Also, the South isn't use to or prone to levy breaking and flooding towns like that unless on the coast, which is handled quite normally and no one really talks about because it is normal.

Now dayz, this is the same type stuff that you come across, and it is the same way most of the time. You either communicate with the person you meet or most of the time you shoot them or not make your presence known.

The question of toning down the game to stop murdering, would simply drive away a lot of players because the penalty of killing someone in a video game to be as severe like a real murder is stupid. Hence, internetzombiegame

Before everyone flies off the handle at the title' date=' I'm only explaining what IS happening. I don't know the design intentions of this game. Maybe a Deathmatch style game is what the designers want. Again, I don't know..

I'm just presenting the notion that unless there is a penalty to murderers, that is all we will and do see.

Currently there is ZERO penalty for killing another player. In fact, there is only reward. Their loot. In a system such as this, its not only the smart option from a defensive standpoint, its the smart option from a tactical standpoint. No penalty, and free gear. Finding another player is like finding a goldmine. All benefit. This is a video game, an in that sense players will reap the rewards if they are handed to them. If you want to start arguing it may be 'unrealistic' to have a murderer flag system.. then I say its also 'unrealistic' to have no penalty to murdering someone. In real life we have penalties for murder. In this game currently, we don't.

In any other game that has this kind of system(where you loot all gear) there is almost always a penalty to murdering innocents. If anyone has played ultima online, you know what I am talking about.

I suggest a system be in place for players to see those who murder frequently and those who don't. I understand bandit skins were used for this purpose, but I think it would need to be account wide not life wide.

But again, all this is under the assumption a deathmatch style game is NOT what the developers want. I actually don't know. But as this game stands, thats exactly what we have. Personally I would prefer to not have a deathmatch style game, where every player you see its kill or be killed. But, if that's the way the game goes.. I doubt I will quit or anything outrageous. Its just more into the 'shooter' style of play rather than 'survival' style of play.

---------- I propose a flagging system as simple as this ------------

1. Killing an innocent or shooting an innocent(but not necessarily killing) nets you a bandit/murderer skin for X amount of minutes. (5,10,20, whatever)

2. Killing an innocent nets you a murder tally.

3. After Y amount of murder tallys, you are constantly flagged as a bandit/murder until your tally count goes back below the threshold

4. After Z amount of hours played, you lose 1 tally.

5. Survivors can kill bandits at no penalty.

6. Bandits can kill bandits at no penalty.

7. If someone initiates aggression against a survivor, they can fight back and kill the aggressor without penalty.

So if you choose to, you can still murder freely. You just simply murder other murderers. If you choose to murder indefinitely, you run risk of being an obvious open target. EVERYONE is still technically an open target.

[/quote']

I was an Ultima Online player, you are pretty much quoting the system exactly what it was back then.

It wasn't exactly the best system but it was the 1990s, it was one of its kind in its time, DayZ is a different game in a different time all together after all.

Point 3 & 4. People are just gonna stay logged in somehow out of map to lose the murder tally, taking up server slots. What's the point?

DayZ is not Ultima Online. DayZ's unique selling point is the realism as a game, yet is fun and challenging at the same time.

In a world without enforcement, survival of the fittest theory stays. There are people who are going to do whatever it takes, beyond their conscience, humanity to survive. There are people who get together and help each other survive. Different groups of people, different perspectives, different mission.

Clear flagging IMO loses the challenge. Yes, people shoot on sight, but I as a server admin have also seen the banding of people together, especially when the server is more challenging, rather than easy.

I don't know, DayZ attract me so far mainly because of the challenges and concept of the developer till date to keep it fairly realistic yet fun. Amazing game with its own focus, and the developer sticking to their conviction and core concept.

I wonder why all those players that only want to kill survivors, they don't play ArmA 2? It's much more fun PvP experience (expecially with ACE and ACRE mods) than DayZ.

Surviving Zeds is easy but not knowing how another survivor will behave when they meet you is what adds tension to this game.

It's easy enough, when they got a 7.62 between the eyes.

I think all people here that think it would be a free for all if their are no laws are living in fantasy land.

I think you have been watching too many american movies where very shallow people turn on eachother at the drop of a hat.

The fact is the world is not like that and will explain.

In times of great adversity people do not go mad and start murdering eachother, in fact quite the opposite happens, they help each other.

Take every major dissaster man made or natural to happen in the last 10 years and you will find that far from bringing out peoples bad sides it brings out the best in people.

Take the japanese Tsunami for instance thousands of people died and did the japanese stand alone? no people from all over the world came to japan to help search for survivors and give medical assistance.

People who had never been to japan before game up their own time and money to go to the other side of the planet and help others because it was the right thing to do.

The major earthquake in New zeland a few years ago, people lost their homes and everything they owned but did their neighbours say "thats tough shit your not having any of my food or my blankets"? NO they did not they helped eachother and again many people came from around the world to help them

Every year in austrailia their are hurrendous bush fires but in 2010( i think it was this year i cant remember) they had one of their worst on record and again people from all over their country(and thats not easy cause its a fucking huge country!!!) to help people and they donated things to help.

Even their prime minister when to oversee the rescue operation personally to show how much it meant.

When the chillian miners were trapped hundreads of feet underground with no way to rescue them other countries came to their aid, they did not have the technoligy or the expertise to build those capsules they(1 of them anyway) were made and designed on short notice in Britain.

The huge expense of this would be clear but the chilian government never had to pay anything for it, the countries involved were glad to help.

Hurricane Katrina was one of the worst that america had felt in a very long time and the deavistation can still be seen in some places.

Again people came from all over the country and even the world to help with the homeless and the wounded.

And when people thought that enough was not being done their was a HUGE public outcry from the american people to get more done for their fellow countrymen/women.

And finally in britain before world war 2 their was a great class divide and rich and poor didnt even talk to eachother let alone understand eachother.

When the blitz was going on it was like hell on earth and people from all walks of life felt it.

Barriers came down and everyone took care of eachother, Britains new found unity and togetherness and the Great British spirit is what many people believe let the British hold out so long against so many Nazi raids.

I hope this makes you all understand that the idea we would all turn into mindless killers in the face of adveristy is so ridiculous and far from the truth that it boggles the mind to wonder what the people who say it are really like.

I am sorry for my poor grammer and maybe some of the details are not pin point accurate but i was so angry writing this out that i think some of it comes across in what i say.

Anyway goodnight.

While I get where the OP is coming from I don't think a penalty system should be the way forward. An open world game shouldn't penalise you for doing something you want to do. If people want to go around murdering other players, that's your choice and you have the right to do so.

I think the way forward is in giving players more of an incentive to work together(which I think Rocket is wanting to do in regards to later stages of a survivors life time). Atm there isn't any real need to help other players out. If the game world was to become a much harsher place, then I think that may give players more of an incentive to band together. Less food, tougher Z's, weather effects (snow, more work on the temp system etc), Z's possibly in rural areas rather than towns. Something along these lines would all make players think more about hooking up with other players.

You see clans thriving due to strength in numbers (and more guns) and due to them having outside game voice comms. Give people a more accessible way to interact with each other and I think more people would help each other out.

I did hear something about people setting up trading posts, which would be awesome to see when the whole DC issue is sorted...

Just my opinion though. Thoughts?

I think all people here that think it would be a free for all if their are no laws are living in fantasy land.

I think you have been watching too many american movies where very shallow people turn on eachother at the drop of a hat.

In times of great adversity people do not go mad and start murdering eachother' date=' in fact quite the opposite happens, they help each other.

[/quote']

You are right up to about 80%, it really depends on the situation at hand. I just know, I have experienced first hand lawlessness in a situation which their are no repercussions from government justice and the bureaucratic mess. It is no fantasy land, people will do what they need to survive and then you have those that take advantage of the situation. Yes, people do and did that, it is the nature of our beast that some act on. Of course there are always bad apples and we are not perfect in the decisions we make from time to time.

As far as dayz goes, the reality of the game is, once you know what you are doing, you get bored quickly unless you stay in big towns and kill people or try and hunt a vehicle/boat/heli(when it comes back). The good thing though still, dayz has the atmosphere of what happens when law breaks down and other outlets that aren't taken for granted cease, you will have people that try to take advantage of it; you are either dealing with moral people or not. Once you realize it is easy to survive in dayz, then you cross the threshold of game/reality with no repercussions. So, perhaps the game could be made harder, which would encourage people to work together more, yet at the same time drive the murders up most likely. If you do something to try to fix this, not only is the fix going to be long and it is going to take some time. In which the team im sure is gearing up for a arma3 port what have you, so I wouldn't expect anything until arma3.

So care to explain why we have law' date=' regulation to create order in society? If you think people are living in fantasy land, aren't you living in it too generalising people who has their opinion?

In times of great adversity people do not go mad and start murdering eachother, in fact quite the opposite happens, they help each other.

Take every major dissaster man made or natural to happen in the last 10 years and you will find that far from bringing out peoples bad sides it brings out the best in people.

Take the japanese Tsunami for instance thousands of people died and did the japanese stand alone? no people from all over the world came to japan to help search for survivors and give medical assistance.

People who had never been to japan before game up their own time and money to go to the other side of the planet and help others because it was the right thing to do.

The major earthquake in New zeland a few years ago, people lost their homes and everything they owned but did their neighbours say "thats tough shit your not having any of my food or my blankets"? NO they did not they helped eachother and again many people came from around the world to help them

Every year in austrailia their are hurrendous bush fires but in 2010( i think it was this year i cant remember) they had one of their worst on record and again people from all over their country(and thats not easy cause its a fucking huge country!!!) to help people and they donated things to help.

Even their prime minister when to oversee the rescue operation personally to show how much it meant.

When the chillian miners were trapped hundreads of feet underground with no way to rescue them other countries came to their aid, they did not have the technoligy or the expertise to build those capsules they(1 of them anyway) were made and designed on short notice in Britain.

The huge expense of this would be clear but the chilian government never had to pay anything for it, the countries involved were glad to help.

Hurricane Katrina was one of the worst that america had felt in a very long time and the deavistation can still be seen in some places.

Again people came from all over the country and even the world to help with the homeless and the wounded.

And when people thought that enough was not being done their was a HUGE public outcry from the american people to get more done for their fellow countrymen/women.

And finally in britain before world war 2 their was a great class divide and rich and poor didnt even talk to eachother let alone understand eachother.

When the blitz was going on it was like hell on earth and people from all walks of life felt it.

Barriers came down and everyone took care of eachother, Britains new found unity and togetherness and the Great British spirit is what many people believe let the British hold out so long against so many Nazi raids.

I hope this makes you all understand that the idea we would all turn into mindless killers in the face of adveristy is so ridiculous and far from the truth that it boggles the mind to wonder what the people who say it are really like.

I am sorry for my poor grammer and maybe some of the details are not pin point accurate but i was so angry writing this out that i think some of it comes across in what i say.

Anyway goodnight.

In theory, indeed not wrong. Have you ever been a law enforcement officer in real life where you get to see how people behave in their worst right on the ground?

Have you not realise the London Riot 2011 that people who riot, rob consider about the other human beings?

Have you not consider in the event where there is no law, no order and between survival of 2 human being, would both of them share that one can of food or would they kill each other to survive?

Fact is, either way could happen.

Are you trying to say that for sure where survival is concern, ALL and EVERY single human beings would share their resources and not fight?

I doubt so. For every example you pointed out, there is no example of one where there is 1 resource that decides whether one human being lives or not between the two.

The concept of DayZ is a survival game. Food, drinks, weapons are resource in certain limitation.

Have you administrate a DayZ server to see that people do band together to know that this is not 100% a deathmatch game?

Have you seen the chatlogs of a DayZ server from an administrative overview perspective, rather than just a personal standalone player perspective?

IMO, your angry view is myopic and fail to take a step back and think deep.

End of the day, I love this game enough to hope that it succeed and is sustainable for as long as possible. The question you should be thinking is how and would the mechanics of this concept make it successful across the board and sustain the interest of the market if you would as well like this game to succeed. Becoming a pure DM of course would make this game, become just another game. However, I still do not see this is a DM at this point of time, both as a player and as a administrator of a server.

While I am all for any kind of way to pull more players away from the kill on sight mentility, the issue is that there isn't anything to do once your geared, surviving is easy, building fortifactions are just impractial for multiple reasons, as well as there is no real down side for rolling with a group and killing everyone not in your teamspeak.

This sounds a bit gamey to me, although OP thought it out pretty thoroughly. I'd rather have people dressed to their own liking.

While I get where the OP is coming from I don't think a penalty system should be the way forward. An open world game shouldn't penalise you for doing something you want to do. If people want to go around murdering other players' date=' that's your choice and you have the right to do so.

[/quote']

They have the right to do so? and what about the right of the person you attack? should they not have the right to go about their business?

you forget that when you choose to do pvp you force the other person into it you force them to play your way.

what if they want to play their way? they cannot because your choice forces them to play a way they do not want.

So care to explain why we have law' date=' regulation to create order in society? If you think people are living in fantasy land, aren't you living in it too generalising people who has their opinion?

Anyway goodnight.

In theory, indeed not wrong. Have you ever been a law enforcement officer in real life where you get to see how people behave in their worst right on the ground?

Have you not realise the London Riot 2011 that people who riot, rob consider about the other human beings?

Have you not consider in the event where there is no law, no order and between survival of 2 human being, would both of them share that one can of food or would they kill each other to survive?

Fact is, either way could happen.

Are you trying to say that for sure where survival is concern, ALL and EVERY single human beings would share their resources and not fight?

I doubt so. For every example you pointed out, there is no example of one where there is 1 resource that decides whether one human being lives or not between the two.

The concept of DayZ is a survival game. Food, drinks, weapons are resource in certain limitation.

Have you administrate a DayZ server to see that people do band together to know that this is not 100% a deathmatch game?

Have you seen the chatlogs of a DayZ server from an administrative overview perspective, rather than just a personal standalone player perspective?

IMO, your angry view is myopic and fail to take a step back and think deep.

End of the day, I love this game enough to hope that it succeed and is sustainable for as long as possible. The question you should be thinking is how and would the mechanics of this concept make it successful across the board and sustain the interest of the market if you would as well like this game to succeed. Becoming a pure DM of course would make this game, become just another game. However, I still do not see this is a DM at this point of time, both as a player and as a administrator of a server.

You have answered your own question, why do we make laws then if we are all inherently evil and want to take eachothers resources?

because we are not evil each person has both good and evil inside them and the fact we have created so much in the world and have so many things we have worked together on shows we choose to be good more than evil.

If we are all like you say then why create laws to go against things we want to do?

Because we dont want to do these things, we do want be good to eachother.

You talk about criminals yet they are a minority and so dont reflect what the majority of people would do in adversity.

The london riots were started by anger and were hijacked by a few individuals to start the looting and fires.

Most are now in prison and the vast majority of people believe that these acts of violence were wrong.

The next example shows you to be a very shallow person probably with few friends and rarely interacts with other people.

As 2 people WOULD share the food then you have 2 people not just 1 to find more food.

I ask you if 1 person breaks a leg what can he do alone? if that person he shared his food with is still around though he can carry him to safety and he wil not die, thus being by far the best survival option to share and not take.

So why would the other person burden themselves with another who was wounded?

Surely he would walk away its not his problem... well if you truely believe this then i pity you greatly for you only a shell of a person.

the final thing i will say is that human beings are social animals and need eachother not for food or protection or even for their supplies, but they need eachother for social interaction and stimulation.

If dayz was real and you had walked around Chernarus alone for even a week you would cry tears of joy when you realise the figure coming towards you was not a shadow of the dead but a real living breathing person who you can talk to and just be around so you are not alone anymore...

If you cannot understand this then i have nothing for you but pity, what cold and callous human being you are.

Needing eachother is NOT and opinion, it is a fact.

In times of great adversity people do not go mad and start murdering eachother' date=' in fact quite the opposite happens, they help each other.

Anyway goodnight.

[/quote']

Pretty much everything you listed was people outside of the disaster area providing help to those in the disaster area. It would be another story if everyone was equally in a disaster area (i.e. whole world covered with zombies)

If you want to see what lawlessness can bring, take a look at some African countries. Blood diamonds, child soldiers, executions, amputations, etc... The list goes on.

These threads bother me so much. In almost every zombie movie the real threat is humans acting in self defense or self preservation. Someone hiding a bite' date=' someone who doesn't trust anyone, someone who cares for a zed and won't let them go, a child who won't listen.

Rarely do zeds ever accomplish anything without a human being the real cause of the problem. To strip people of the fear of other people and to take away the self preservation is just against the spirit of the game.

Might as well go play left4dead or something.

[/quote']

But also, in every zombie film I've seen people don't just go around shooting every other human being they see, as soon as they see them.

It would be good if there was some incentive not to shoot everyone. The game needs bandits, sure, but the interactions with random survivors also make the game interesting. At the moment you are better just shooting them than risking being shot, and the more that happens the more it influences others to do the same, in the end everyone becomes bandits.

Playing as a survivor you basically need to avoid everyone now, hide in the hills which gets a bit boring, I'll probably give banditry a go for a while tbh until some more mechanics get added.

The other incentive to PVP is the fact that there is few other games where losing in PVP hurts, you put stuff on the line, EVE is the only one I can think of. I wonder what a mod would be like that removes the zombies and just has loot, and other players.

This is a game, you are not shooting on people but on pixels. There is no incentive not to kill anyone if he is somehow threatening or compromising you. Personally I just avoid all contact with other survivors as I do not like having to kill them, I prefer to socialize, but at the current stage there is no incentive to do so (with random survivors).

Generally I think player interaction in DayZ currently is a "once burnt, twice shy" thing. Once you've been randomly murdered for a some bandages or just out of bloodlust, you loose any basic empathy towards other survivors, no matter if they say they are friendly or not.

You have answered your own question, why do we make laws then if we are all inherently evil and want to take eachothers resources?

because we are not evil each person has both good and evil inside them and the fact we have created so much in the world and have so many things we have worked together on shows we choose to be good more than evil.

Again, generalisation. Curious question, how old are you? Before you jump in defense mode, I am asking out of curiosity.

If we are all like you say then why create laws to go against things we want to do?

Because we dont want to do these things, we do want be good to eachother.

Generalisation again, the world is diverse with many characters. You assume everyone want to be good to each other. You not able to answer my questions in the first post, don't divert.

You talk about criminals yet they are a minority and so dont reflect what the majority of people would do in adversity.

The london riots were started by anger and were hijacked by a few individuals to start the looting and fires.

Most are now in prison and the vast majority of people believe that these acts of violence were wrong.

Most? How many? Where are your facts coming from? Show me, prove it. Words being typed and coming out from your mouth does not equate to fact.

The next example shows you to be a very shallow person probably with few friends and rarely interacts with other people.

You can know me very well from the internet? Interesting how you presume and make judgement via one post from me. You must be extremely intelligent.

As 2 people WOULD share the food then you have 2 people not just 1 to find more food.

I ask you if 1 person breaks a leg what can he do alone? if that person he shared his food with is still around though he can carry him to safety and he wil not die, thus being by far the best survival option to share and not take.

So why would the other person burden themselves with another who was wounded?

Surely he would walk away its not his problem... well if you truely believe this then i pity you greatly for you only a shell of a person.

You are contradictory on this point. You keep saying everyone is going to be good, but isn't the very fact of this game survival of the fittest, pretty much as well as it is in real life. If you got a million, are you going to share half that million with any one of us since you presumably says everyone needs any one. Please answer. Don't divert the topic and question and say what you say is fact.

the final thing i will say is that human beings are social animals and need eachother not for food or protection or even for their supplies, but they need eachother for social interaction and stimulation.

Again, not to the point. Being social animal does not equate to the fact that you woud not sacrifice others for your own survival. So again, answer my question above.

If dayz was real and you had walked around Chernarus alone for even a week you would cry tears of joy when you realise the figure coming towards you was not a shadow of the dead but a real living breathing person who you can talk to and just be around so you are not alone anymore...

If you cannot understand this then i have nothing for you but pity, what cold and callous human being you are.

Needing eachother is NOT and opinion, it is a fact.

I don't exactly need your pity, fact number one ya?

So, don't act like you are a high morale being with superior opinion above everyone else and starting to judge people as shallow, cold and callous.

You can determine people for who they are in real life via internet? Stop being bitter just because you are not able to prove your point, or for the matter, justify your opinion.

If you want to start a personal attack over the internet, congratulation. You won because it means nothing.

What are you trying to prove? You are smarter? LOL. Enjoy it.

If you want to see what lawlessness can bring' date=' take a look at some African countries. Blood diamonds, child soldiers, executions, amputations, etc... The list goes on.

[/quote']

I absolutely agree with you, having being there before for 6 months.

See my friend, our dear smartie seems to think everything he says is a fact and going with personal judgement and attack is his way of proving his point. Oops I mean facts.