Sign in to follow this  
AstrosLegacy

FAL In Combat - 0.59 DayZ Standalone (Video)

a demo clip of third person exploits

Hahaha people like you make me laugh...When more people start playing 1pp then i'll play that more often but until then I will continue playing 3pp.

its not that you play it, its that you exploit it, just like people say they do not do when they whine for 3rd person. 

its not that you play it, its that you exploit it, just like people say they do not do when they whine for 3rd person. 

How much 3pp videos/streams do you actually watch? Everyone does the same thing, until the Devs put on a lock so the 3pp cam is level with your body then what else am I to do? other than using what is in the game and is legal? 

not saying you did anything wrong, just what you did.

not saying you did anything wrong, just what you did.

You said "its that you exploit it".

Why do people who hate 3PP videos waste their time watching them?  I'm sure there are more productive things you could be doing with your time, such as playing first person DayZ or watching 1PP content producers.

• Like 1

You said "its that you exploit it".

Why do people who hate 3PP videos waste their time watching them?  I'm sure there are more productive things you could be doing with your time, such as playing first person DayZ or watching 1PP content producers.

Exactly what I was thinking Beav :D

it is an exploit. you hide behind the bush and look over it at the same time. exploit. 

right or wrong who cares but defenders of 3rd player say they do it for the look, they do it for the exploit lol.

Why is it people who post their game play do not like the only comments they get on that game play?

it is an exploit. you hide behind the bush and look over it at the same time. exploit. 

right or wrong who cares but defenders of 3rd player say they do it for the look, they do it for the exploit lol.

Why is it people who post their game play do not like the only comments they get on that game play?

I think you need to reassess your definition of an "exploit".  An exploit is doing something in the game which you should not be able to do with the game design as it stands.

If you could get access to the 3PP camera in a 1PP server, that would be an exploit.

If you glitch into a wall, that is an exploit.

Using the 3PP camera on 3PP servers which are setup to play 3PP, is not an exploit.

Its a stupid argument.  Is every other 3PP game on the market being exploited by people who play those games?

• Like 2