Commander D

How many survivors did you killed

Total? About 30. This life? 6.

Had an amazingly fun start this life.

Spawn next to Elektro, first building I run to I find a winchester with 2 mags.

On my way there, I could see the light from flares in the distance, near the supermarket, school and cafe. I sneak up to the area, and one person running into the school (which is now lit up like a christmas tree by chemlights). I follow him in and shoot him at the second floor. Quick and easy kill. From there I run out on the roof, and I can see two more people inside the (fully lit) supermarket. I quickly take aim and kill them both from the rooftop. I dont think they could see me due to the ridiculous amount of light surrounding them (while the rooftop was dark), but one shoots in my general direction, and attracts a horde of zombies.

Theres also about 10 zombies currently climbing the school building to my location, so I gotta escape quickly.

I climb down the ladder outside the building, and quickly make my way towards the supermarket to loot their corpses, but on my way I start hearing shots from a pistol (just how many were they?) as they try to stop the onslaught of zombies running towards them. As the last guy is shooting for his dear life, I sneak in the other side of the supermarket and shoot him from behind.

Unfortunately, all but ONE of the corpses glitched and disappeared without a trace. But the one I found had an alice pack with all necessities I needed, and a revolver for dealing with zombies. Not enough to deal with 40 zombies though, so I made a run for the nearby firestation and lost them by running out the other side.

(Lesson: Dont throw flares all willy nilly, you broadcast your presence like no other.)

PS: In the rush I completely forgot to drop by the hospital, so now Im pretty low on bandages and morphine...

Edit: Ohh right, and I got the last kills by shooting some guys trying to loot the tents near Stary Sobor.