Sign in to follow this  
DayZDecay

DayZDecay Mod - 1st new mod of 2016?

logo.png

DayZDecay Intro >

• * Hello my name is Jason. Myself and a few friends started a project some months ago to make a new, smooth hardcore-survival mod. Our mod is mainly based around PVP and survival. We have focused on many aspects of the mod from PVP to Survival - today we can finally launch it! We are a europe based foundation and we are looking forward to grow, cooperating with community's like MyDayZ.de. We balanced the gameplay for weapons, vehicles and skins. DayZDecay is based on the 1.8.3 patch, removing and adding some additional changes. The mod offers a whole new experience to Day. We got an active development-team and outstanding skilled players. I will provide a list with the most important features of the mod - But better experience DayZDecay yourself. Join now and have fun, but be aware - you're not the only one up north ;).

DayZDecay Features > 

• We lowered the grass textures for a balanced gameplay - so everyone sees what the enemy sees.
  •   Animated Heli-crashsites that have the right loot depending on the choppers' counry (Example: British-crashsite: L1A1,L85)! 
  •  Hidden Objects. (Inside supermarkets / Houses / ATC / Fake Barracks) - You can search items and possibly find loot!
  •  Balanced loot-tables and replaced weapons with overworked/new weapons. 
  •  Temperature system re-done (We have removed the icon but left the system so you will need fires/heatpacks to keep up your temperature) [Note] there are 3 stages of  cold and you * will hear a sound for each one of them- be careful - players around you can also hear this!
  •  New Skins
  •   Anti-Combatlog system: Combatloggers will now stay in game as a bot with all their gear if they press alt-f4! 
  •  80% of the buildings are enterable now. Loot spawns inside them - amazing for indoor survival/pvp.
  •  New Tents/Storage box. New Animals (Including Wolfs and new Birds) 
  •  New Vehicles.

DayZDecay Rules >

• * Hacking/Cheating - Perma-Ban
  • * Duping/Glitching - Warning or ban, depending on severity.
  • * Combat Logging - 7 Day ban if you do it again a perma-ban
  • * Stream Sniping - 2 Week ban if done again perma-ban.

DayZDecay Server Information > 

EU-1

DayZDecay Download Information >

You can download DayZDecay at dayzlauncher.com and connect to our servers we have a discord link on our forums at dayzdecay.com for more information.
Edited by DayZDecay

Update > DayZDecay.com is now online and ready to use.

Note > User stats will be out within the next 24 hours also a new template for the website!.

Update Type : Server Side.

• New objects to the North West Airfield
  • Weapons de-spawning when putting attachments on fixed due to ANTI-CHEAT issues
  • BEC Restarts/Messages Fixed

No it's not- can you maybe get a youtuber to check it out for some publicity?

That's what I would do. I would love to check out the mod but not with nobody on :/

Steven