Sign in to follow this  
Xyphur

NEED HELP BEEN GOING IN CIRCLES FOR HOURS!

Been going around and around with this game for the last 4 hours trying to make my 30 dollars not a complete waste!

I follow every thread and video on how to run the game and all I have to show for it is excessive screens saying that my character is being created.

You guys should really show some disclaimers before everyone is totally screwed over and wastes there 30$.

Been going around and around with this game for the last 4 hours trying to make my 30 dollars not a complete waste!

I follow every thread and video on how to run the game and all I have to show for it is excessive screens saying that my character is being created.

You guys should really show some disclaimers before everyone is totally screwed over and wastes there 30$.

You paid for "ARMA II" Not "DayZ" so go play the game you spent money on and stop complaining about a FREE mod.

You wasted more money on COD/BF games, at least you can do alot more with Arma and not just run around pre scripted path's..... :0 I'll get off my soapbox now... :)

Some people ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You paid for Arma II not DayZ.