Sign in to follow this  
romes16

Loot

I have noticed that there is no loot in Prison. Because of that Balota Airfield is empty. 

Is this like a bug or something? Are they gonna fix it?

I have noticed that there is no loot in Prison. Because of that Balota Airfield is empty. 

Is this like a bug or something? Are they gonna fix it?

They did that on purpose, because there was a wall glitch, and loads of people used it. So, in order to battle against this.....they took out all loot spawns in that building. They have said that they will try to fix it with the new player controller they are making, and hopefully put back in the loot spawns then. So, don't expect loot in that building for months once more.

• Like 1

1. prisons are glitchy, thus loot was removed on purpose

2. there are new loot zones, kind of forcing people towards NWAF where most loot is (don't really like that)

• Like 1

1. prisons are glitchy, thus loot was removed on purpose

2. there are new loot zones, kind of forcing people towards NWAF where most loot is (don't really like that)

All the new loot zones are mainly civilian. Of course, this isn't really an issue. I just personally would have liked a different approach to battle that glitch.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 2

All the new loot zones are mainly civilian. Of course, this isn't really an issue. I just personally would have liked a different approach to battle that glitch.

From what I took, it affects civilian as well as mil loot - but one way or another, Balota, North East just aren't places for gear anymore.

They also took out military wreck loot because the regional loot control isn't implemented yet. Once it is, there will be many many more places to find mil loot.

Tnx for info, Ik im too late.

PS. There is still lots of loot in military tents, so they and heli's have the best loot.

Edited by romes16