Sign in to follow this  
jenson

Fighting the boredom TUTORIAL.

I hate zombies, you hate zombies. There is nothing fun about fighting zombies in Dayz. They rob you of glory, they are annoying and show intelligence that far exceeds human (it makes no sense).

You kill 2-3 players and are now eager to loot the, yet GLITCHED and BUGGED zombies rush towards you zig zagging, jumping up and down, glitching left & right, you can't even aim at them....

My solution?

Make Dayz servers with NO zombies, where players kill each other for survival. This would be epic....

Take out the zombies until the network programmers figure it out.

No offense, but if a network programmer thinks its okay for NPC's to operate client side, well... They are morons... No wonder they are working on a free mod.

Yes the Z are glitchy, but this...is....ALPHA!!!!

If you don't want to deal with the z and want a straight up shooter go play cod instead. I honestly prefer having the z around....creates a nice bufferzone between me and morons like you...

Network programmers do game development?

Taking out Zombies removes the entire theme this game is based around. It would be really no different than CoD or BF3, except having to find good gear before you start the fight.

Like it's been said time and time again, this game isn't for everyone.

Take the zombies out of DayZ?

I knew some bandits are fucking thick, but this has got to be the stupidest post I've read on these forums.

Take a bow, son. You utter fucking moron.

you know theres a game like that without zombies,

i think its called vanilla arma2...

One thing i would like is for bodies to not despawn for 18 hours at least. I killed a clan member but the body despawned because i took too long to circle the area and make sure noone else was watching it (was solo and it was in the open area near top bunker NW airfield.)

No offense' date=' but if a network programmer thinks its okay for NPC's to operate client side, well... They are morons... No wonder they are working on a free mod.

[/quote']

So in your opinion, people are just working on mods because they are too dumb to create a full game? Just... wow :angel:

You should probably switch to CoD or BF, dear sir. As you have to spend money on them, they must be better than this free, ALPHA mod for sure...

I hate zombies' date=' you hate zombies. There is nothing fun about fighting zombies in Dayz. They rob you of glory, they are annoying and show intelligence that far exceeds human (it makes no sense).

You kill 2-3 players and are now eager to loot the, yet GLITCHED and BUGGED zombies rush towards you zig zagging, jumping up and down, glitching left & right, you can't even aim at them....

My solution?

Make Dayz servers with NO zombies, where players kill each other for survival. This would be epic....

Take out the zombies until the network programmers figure it out.

No offense, but if a network programmer thinks its okay for NPC's to operate client side, well... They are morons... No wonder they are working on a free mod.

[/quote']

This happened before.

Zed were bugged - didn't spawn, people fought people and that was when "Friendlies" completely disappeared.

you know theres a game like that without zombies' date='

i think its called vanilla arma2...

One thing i would like is for bodies to not despawn for 18 hours at least. I killed a clan member but the body despawned because i took too long to circle the area and make sure noone else was watching it (was solo and it was in the open area near top bunker NW airfield.)

[/quote']

Lags the server. At least one hour though.