OrganGrinder

I finally got my wish :)

Only players the first day of offical release, from the "OMFG, dayz is doomed 5000max players" thread we buried days ago!!!

I am laughing at every single one of them....

Numbers always spike with releases.  I think the more relevant numbers are the ones  just before a release - it shows how many dedicated players there are...  which has dropped dramatically since 0.57.  I'm glad to see people coming back though - its a good sign what with all the toxicity in the player-base lately.  Hope they/we (myself included) stick around.

Numbers always spike with releases.  I think the more relevant numbers are the ones  just before a release - it shows how many dedicated players there are...  which has dropped dramatically since 0.57.  I'm glad to see people coming back though - its a good sign what with all the toxicity in the player-base lately.  Hope they/we (myself included) stick around.

Its a very good sign

Found another wish, Found a fox guys. Ill upload the video as soon as i can. Sounds are perfect too.

I thought at first it was a wolf, then realized it was a fox.

Here you go guys, its awesome. Sorry 2nd video ever posted.

Edited by TheSneakyDude

i just hope that the wolfes in the game will actually be something other than heat-seeking teethed missiles you have to kill,

if you'd fire a gun near a wolf pack, the'd run for the hills irl, they hear everything way louder than humans, and humans with firearms, especially if just fired, would smell like pure death for them

so yes, running away from them would surely trigger their hunting instincts, but staying calm and ignoring them, shouting at them or firing a gun should intimidate them enough to keep their distance or make them run away

i am living in germany, and wolfes are being re-populated here, intentionally and unintentionally, and even if it's just a game, i think wolfes shouldn't be portraied like that

wild dogs on the other side, just gtfo, climb a tree or something, those do not fuck around, just like bears (depending if it's a black or brown bear, making yourself big and intimidating or running away may be the last thing you do)

interact. Will zeds ever chase cows and chicken ... THESE ARE the things I must see happen ! lol 

They used to chase the pigs quite a lot a year or so ago :)

I dont know where you guys are getting that wolves are almost extinct... What planet are you from...

Edited by ResidentWeevil